Tree of Savior Forum

Genuine Question: Why does kToS get the red carpet treatment with compensation/events?

Well, it is also possible they just reduce support for our version if that happens. It’s hard to say. Some Korean developers really stop giving a ■■■■ about the Western audience the moment they stop paying up.

1 Like

Plot twist: iToS income keeps kToS running?

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

im guilty of that lol cant help it i like looking cute xD

1 Like

i am inclined to agree we may have a lower player-base but that don’t mean we should come in second or last. at least from what i have read. i don’t mind being patches behind after things take time. i myself have bought and paid quite a few buckaroos to play this game i think we should get fair treatment.

2 Likes

Yea, it’s really stupid but if you look at IMC’s track record, they seem to reward those who are quitting or hanging on by a thread to convince them to stay, but the players who actually dedicate time and money to the game get nothing, because, why should they bother to give players who stick with and support the game anything right, they’ve already got your money? /s

1 Like

well play hard ball then :wink: they want money they will bend, i raised hell about not being able to transfer cosmetics between characters on the same account and it got fixed LOL

you’re giving me hope they’ll let me transfer leaf ornament helm lol but yea big on cosmetics too. glad they let us transfer contact lens and costumes, I was seriously worried they’d be stuck on the characters I bought them on -_-

1 Like

Come on big whales, give more money to IMC plox and get treated like trash cuz this game is so much worth it. huehuehue… :joy:

yeah you just have to put your complaints out there they could be heard.

To add onto this point, ALOT of popular Korean MMOs throw out free stuff on a regular basis. This isn’t so much related to the popularity of a game, but it could easily contribute to the cause.

It’s more that games in Korea often have problems with retention, so commonly you’ll have events or maintenance that reward longer playtime or day-after-day logins to try and keep that number up. It’s like a competitive thing of who can give out enough entitlement without completely spoiling the point of the game, ToS included. It’s an entitled practice that Western releases usually don’t get the luxury of having due to our patience, lack of competition and tendency of masochism.

i think its the oposite lol, its doing so well in there that they get all these stuff

Bumping because IMC has the reading comprehension of an infant. You say that you can’t make the server exactly like kTOS in terms of the back end code but what about all the compensation and free things they get compared to iTOS? This is something you control and there’s no reason or excuse other than being ignorant and greedy.

You people are literally the worst I’ve ever seen out of all the foreign imported games. It would be better to just simply say “no” rather than a generic copy and paste translated response like you don’t know English or something. People wouldn’t get as angry because these responses seem extremely ignorant to the problems and server disparity you’ve willingly created. There’s no excuse and this just highlights your extreme negligence here.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @GM_Francis @Manager_4 @hkkim

4 Likes

Countless of saalus. mission, dungeon runs, etc have been gone and all we have is that? BULLSHIT.

[RESOLVED]

Maybe if player base drop down to 400 split in all servers itos will give red carpet treatment to us.

because we’re itos.
enough said.
[resolved]

later down the road, we will laugh at ourselves for getting imc’ed

the only relevant carpet we get is

“sweep dust under the rug/carpet”

there u go~

huehuehue

Dont blame the shitz to our staf… cough… intern boys and gals :joy: