Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Seems like vakarine is full or lagging… was dced and now cant login to vakatine, but can login to other servers :smiley:

i had same he issue :frowning:

WOW LAG…BUG …CANT CHANGE MAP #$#^%&^%&^(&( WTF IS HAPPENING
maintenance…

My bad kind of checked many places reddit forum etc missed the main spot. :confused:

@DiscKZee

Sir, is your yesterday kOBT english version translation pack usable for today patch?

I think it is full. I am having the same issue :sob:

The patch should be 100% futureproof as it uses the GitHub translation files from the official GitHub, and should always be compatible with the game unless they heavily change something. It’s the best part of having the translation files coded into the game in such a way!

Unless TOSBase is down!

@DiscKZee

Thanks for your prompt reply!

Is everyone getting the intended ping they are supposed to get or it is insanely high due to opening population. Not talking about the lags just the intended ping.

The ping would be worse due to the high amount of server traffic. Last time I checked, my ping increased by 100ms compared to my ping on kTest.

Yep, Ping seems high on busy channel, normal on less crowded one.
And it seems Vakarine is down for me…

in the less congested zones my ping is far better, the first map was the only place i had a notable delay, although people have moved to different places by now

Is it ok to move to another less crowded server like Lamia or the English community has its eyes set on Vakarine??

1 Like

they’ve just delaying the new connections in, i think some npcs started to break so they’re trying to recommend people to move to the other servers

i wonder why its so laggy, nexon should be the ones handling the servers, the kMS2 opening wasn’t as laggy as this lol

maintenance … ughhhhhhhhh
anyone wanna pt up in prison after this ?

I can connect to every other server, so i think english community ■■■■■■ Vakarine.

Both Ausrine and Vakarine have issues which they’re trying to fix right now. (Ausrine and Vakarine seem to be the two most populated servers, with Ausrine being first.)

Main problems were initially with Ausrine though.

and the announcement of their acknowledgement for both Vakarine and Ausrine’s issues:

Seems they’ve gone into a maintenance now as well.

1 Like

While we are at maintenance, since WTFast doesnt work is there any other Ping reducing software that work with nexon games?

What server are you playing on?