Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

It should be AI response, I think Hunters are able to control their companions slightly though. I can’t say much as I’ve never touched the class.

Maybe its both. I remember something about skill slots in the “pet” window. And some1 once upon a time said if you can “train” your pet praising him when it does something nice, like rush dog for exemple, and it will use that skill more often.
From tosbase vids you can see the hunter using commands to control the companion too.

Problem with falconer is that when u call the falco. Its disappears after your have used your falconer skills with falco .

Calling falco cost alone 20sp

They need to do some QoL changes to archer tree. 3 split arrow like skills - 3 simultaneous hit like… too much similar skills.

Lol Now that they added fencer… There is like 3-4 different Repeatedly stab skills in swordman tree.

Are there any videos of Fencer yet?

well… its sad but they cant help it. 80 class… they will do a lot of copy code~change animation~skills.
Prob Cleric has the most unique tree atm.

At least they are little bit different… They arent just copy pasted skills…

Any1 have seen umbro trust vids?
Im a bit curious about that new skill.
I hope it will looks like this

:kissing:

1 Like

Look so fancy :open_mouth:

http://s.nx.com/s2/game/tos/gm/151016/06.gif

6 Likes

What happened with doppelsoldner? The classs just dissapeared from the TOSBASE skill simulator tool.

Lol, that’d be badass…

With so many required stances… I hope they removed that annoying weapon swap delay -_-
Where is doppel? =/

looks like i have to edit my signature in other forums

Honestly, the only major problem for Falconer is the skills’ cooldown.

cooldown and attributes

It’ll be a bit longer before I can check out Fencer with Corsair/Hoplite, but it should be tomorrow. I’m very close to Rank 6. :grinning:

We’ve already seen how the skills look as well, so it’ll be interesting to see how they synergise. Currently I’m pretty sure it won’t be too good due to Spear/Rapier clash so no Finestra, but Stabbing and other skills should be useful. Rapiers seem to have fixed stats and are not the best either.

They will probably go under a lot of adjustment as well, so don’t panic if they’re not so good right now! I’m sure there will be a lot of changes based on feedback and play testing, just like with other Swordsman classes.

Max lvl for this resist elements is lv5 or still lv15?
Now its better than restoration skill?

[quote=“Satoru, post:203, topic:40733”]
I am almost level 73/12, I am going to get Sadhu later to see if his basic attack will procc Blessing three times (4 with Sacrament)!
[/quote]So, I got Sadhu!
I have to say, Priest is probably the worst class you can take in Sadhu’s path… lol.

Sacrament doesn’t work on OoB attacks, and they are coded as a single hit (“3 hits” is only visual), so they procc Blessing only once, visually dividing its damage in 3.

Aspersion is wasted since you don’t want to take hits.

Only if you plan to be a DEX Sadhu, then Monstrance is really OP.

1 Like

yes… priest looks the worst class for sadhu players =p
You know how much dex Monstrance gives to the player?
lv15 monstrance must be cool, 15 magic circles with 20cd :laughing: