Tree of Savior Forum

General Cleric / Spirit buffs

As it stands spirit is one of the weakest stats in the game. It scales with few abilities and does not receive the rank bonus intellectence and strength receive.

There are some efforts to make spirit more appealing through buffs such as stone skin and de-protection zone, but why is it so limited? Certain abilities all but fall off due to a lack of scaling.

My suggestions are as follows:

1. Give spirit the same benefits as strength and intelligence. (10% per rank-up)

2. Include spirit as a factor to most/all buffs.
    (Example, have blessing increase by a portion of your spirit by way of attribute)

3. Present cleric (or priest) with an ability or attribute that influences physical damage by a portion of your spirit. (Possibly at the cost of sp regen.)

4. Allow spirit to influence (or have a greater influence) or healing and magical abilities.

This is specific to cleric as I personally feel spirit should be clerics primary stat.

I have posted this as well as other suggestions previously during the betas and received a response from IMC identifying that they would submit the information for further review. Just posting another version in hope that it may cause some positive change.

I understand many think the primary concerns are server stability, bots, dungeons and trade restrictions, but I feel we should also be focused on the quality of classes as well.

I would hate to imagine our characters being defined primarily by our final ranks and not the whole. Keep classes balanced throughout the game.

Unrelated suggestion, move classes up the ranks to present more options at early levels. Would it destroy the game if paladin was available at rank 2 or 3? (Assuming the base damage of abilities were equalized and given proper scaling dependant on base stats)

Bumping for some notice. Find it difficult that no one left a single comment. Guess everyone is too caught up in bots/scams to discuss the game itself…