Tree of Savior Forum

Gem of the monster

I wanna give you a suggestion about monster’s gems. Nowadays the gems has 2 utilities: to be usesd like XP ou to be used in the weapon, the most used is the first one. that way we can open a slot to put the gems on the equipament, in this slots you can keep the normal gems: red, yellow, blue and green and put the monster’s gem on another tab, like the current card’s system.

this way we’d have a better utility for the monster’s gems.

I hope my suggestion be analyzed.

thanks

5 Likes

Would be my dream? IMC PLEASE, think about this!

Not a bad idea really, I like it.

Up… go IMC PLEASE…

The thing is …
Suggestion is pretty much pointless because they just follow whatever KToS have but months later. (Except for TP shop thing. That the only thing that close from it in some case)

1 Like

Well, they could e.g. open the card slots for monster gems to give you an alternative to the card system that currently is only effective in most cases if the card is a 10* one (effect increases per * of the card) or if you have 8 cards equipped (effect increases by the number of cards equipped).
This is hard to achieve early ingame [basically pre Dullahan which grants you free cards every few hours if you get a cube] and it’s very punishing to remove equipped cards later on, as you basically have to pay with cards or TP to unequip them.
Some classes don’t even benefit by most cards that much, and having 1 or 2 monster gems in there instead would be interesting.

Maybe they’ll do this for Rank 11 and 12 as 120% increement could be overkill, and they add 2 monster gem slots instead of 2 card slots for the last two Ranks as they won’t feature new Classes anyway…