Tree of Savior Forum

Gear Score Calculation Sheet

Gear Score Calculation EN ver. - Google Sheet

Made by me. [IGN : Showy , Sv. Telslai]

Please make a copy of your own and edit number in first table to your current gear.

Disclaimer

1. All of final gear score I design to use round-down number because I’m not sure how rounding in real-game mechanic works. It might go a bit higher if it actually round up though.
  2. Not 100% Accurate about random option penalty. But it is just dedicate to 2-3% of a gear score to each part, affected not more than 3% of you final gear score. So that still good condition I guess.

Feel free to try. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks for this information. App developers have a wealth of experience in the mobile app development arena and thus, you can expect them to have a variety of solutions in mind. These may include hybrid apps, native applications, web, tablet app and mobile web applications by https://mlsdev.com/services/mobile-app-development. They also have a good idea about what will be the future of the app and how it can enhance your business prospects. They are aware of current market trends and can, thus, assist you in making strategic decisions regarding your business. However, you should not let app developers dictate the decisions about what app you shall develop; rather you can always initiate a discussion with them beforehand.

sorry noob question…so what is this gear score used for?

Requirement for entering Raids and most other contents.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.