Tree of Savior Forum

Gear progression

So i’ve returned with this event and i’m rushing through levels with my character, a ( now, but leveling still ) level 230 Catagoon. I’ve never reached this far on the game and i’m confused about my gear. My damage is super low, and i know that Catagoons are nerfed to the ground right now, but still it’s frustrating. I tried to search but i didn’t find any kind of guide of gear progression, and the game is so big i’m confused.

I just bought a very basic level 220 Spear for 30k which boosted my damage a little ( was using a level 120 one ) and now i dunno what to do. What kind of gear i need to invest right now until the end of the game? Someone knows some kind of guide or something about this? Thanks in advance.

all weapons of the same level and of the same rarity have the same base damage now so unless a weapon has very specific perks (like added skill points, big/useful stats or anvil multipler [like manamana]) it’s fine to just go for the cheapest highest rarity weapon in your level range. Be sure to upgrade the weapon to +6 at least though (+6, +11, +16 and so on have bigger boosts than the upgrade levels between them), +11 if you have a bit more silver and luck to spare

That’s interesting to know. But how should i acquire these Weapons? Can i just buy them in the Market like i did with the 220 one? Or can i drop them somewhere? What about my armor? Also, there’s a database totally updated nowadays? I think the one on my favs is outdated.

currently most of the weapons are rolled from cubes dropped in hunting grounds, it’s rather annoying if you want to hunt for anything specific (google hunting grounds tos and a thread or google doc should come out with the drop list and map names, though you have to search the map again to find out their entrance) and the ones sold in market are usually really cheap already. It doesn’t get expensive until purple rarity 315 weapons but if you’re catagoon I think spears and 2-hand spears are still on the cheaper side. Most armors also come from hunting grounds but it should be enough for a catagoon to get the blue leather or plate 270 and 315 ones.

1 Like