Tree of Savior Forum

Gazing golem or Chapp

What do you guys think

elememe im often getting knocked down by bosses, so i was wondering if it wouldnt be better to swap the 8 chapp for 8 gazing golem.

loose of dps, but maybe by being able to cast more magics its better?

its good if you like to face tank bosses and not try to move out of the attacks from bosses.

The thing is …
-It unreliable
-You actually need to get hit for it to proc.
-Boss don’t hit you a thousand time / sec, you still gonna get knocback A LOT.

Vs

A controllable burst of dps whenever you want for a cheap price (Use npc klai/orsha basic sp pot)

8% chance to proc pain barrier it is nothing compared to 80% more magic damage burst.

So we are not getting a patch of maximum number of the same cards? :o i left my elememe at 5 chapparitions coz i read somwhere that in KR therer was a 5copy limit, and that was a while ago… well well seems like i worried for nothing *throws away the helgasercle cards

card limit scales with rank of character i think.

I see Gazing golem as a pvp card.
Keep the chap mate.

except, it never procs in pvp. Gazing golem card not working in PvP

it may be useful for wizard channel spells (hell breath, blood sucking, pyschic pressure, gravity pole).
or things with long animations, to use in short range, like fireball/kundela slash. sadly pyro/kino damage is weak and chappa is usually more useful with necro FF2.

when using hell breath vs melee or missile hole vs range, gazing golem will still proc.

and the secret combo… rune of protection. pain barrier gives 20% status resist… the question being where do you actually need 70-80% status resist