Tree of Savior Forum

Gazing golem card vs swordman c3 for PVE

Sword 3 still has the shinobi clonable skill Double Slash + Gung Ho lvl15 for some small extra PATK, besides the almost permanent pain barrier which opens slot for other cards instead of Gazing Golem.

Almost permanent pain barrier is indeed very attractive (gung ho and double slash a little less), but there is the fact that gazing golem cards does the same job without expending more circles. Besides, the other utility cards aren’t that great in comparison. Maybe in the future they will introduce more useful cards that can make taking sw c3 more appealing.

Well, tbh, I hardly find anything that interesting in the primary swordsman ranks, so I don’t really see it as that big of a rank waste.

But either way, with pain barrier 15 you can invest in Stone Whale cards for 10% chance per hit of having damage reduced by 10% for 5 seconds, or yeti’s + 5400 HP, or Ferret Marauders’ +30% aggro power. Purple group is the most vast and the one which keeps getting more and more utility cards, hard to disregard it, especially if your build allows free chocie in earlier ranks.

While we are on the subject of cards. Do RAJAPEARL cards work with both skills and auto attack ?

Buy gem(stone orca) and durandal and cd will only 2 seconds.

what’s new about gazing golem?

as far as i remember, its 10% proc chance at max stars right?

old gazing: will always trigger pain barrier lv 1 regardless the previous duration (within 15 second it can occur many times)
new gazing: will only proc when the previous pain barrier duration finished (within 15 second can only occur once)

1 Like

They work eith those and whichever kind of tick damages you inflict (poison, bleed, burn, dot skills, etc.)