Tree of Savior Forum

Gameplay Improvement, Tell me what you think

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @hkkim
@everyone

These are just two small suggestions that i have, which i think are pretty reasonable and would make the game experience a lot better for most people.

One of the suggestions i have is that you make Vendor classes (Pardoners,Squires,Alchemists) log out automatically one they can’t provide their services anymore, for example when squires have run out of repair kits and can’t repair anymore and etc. That would ease up the server congestion a little bit, and help with the fps drops in towns seeing as there are hundreds of Vendor classes online, Most of whom can’t even provide their services. And also you wouldn’t have to click on 20 of them before finding one that can, if the ones who can’t are automatically logged out once the materials they need for their services are finished.

The second suggestion is something that people have mentioned previously, it’s about item drop rate from cubes.
I’ve had many friends and people i know quit just due to the drop rate from dungeons, and it’s understandable. Some of them had accumulated 300 Talt and above, talk about bad luck. But what I’m suggesting is that with every Talt you get from cubes, you get an 0.01% increase in drop rate, and once you get an item drop, that increase resets to the original drop rate and once again, with every Talt you get 0.01% increase until you get another item. Or maybe 0.001% increase, whatever seems fair.

What do you guys think?
Please give this topic attention if you think either of these are good suggestions. And discuss.

Kind Regards
B