Tree of Savior Forum

Game Tree of savior (good vs bad)compare to others game

Hi to the maker of tree of savior.i like to play ro in the old days.
YYY=is easy to play(is fine u make it better than it)

Questing=is ok with questing but on high lv just make more quest so it wont be boring.(know is hard but just come up with daily so it wont make it so stupid.(for people that work and cant play a day 16hour +8 for sleep).

Leveling=for ro 1-99 version(when reach lv 69-99 it only started hell)for ro 1-200(when lv 129- it only started hell)
for (maple story)i know is more more crazy after lv 160 above the lvling count 0.015 on 5 mobs with exp scroll open.(the thing is thier map spaw mobs way much and easy.but atlest u make if spaw more in each map.since now alot people in game(world game).all round =spaw more,spaw fast if the map no mobs(for high lv people where u r in the front,not much feeling anything in lvling so please dont comment on my post)
Add in= not much mini boss like ro - please cause when we r boring at grinding we want to go farm mini boss for drop u can make it like 5% drop is ok.like Large Kepa there spaw in mobs not in quest.u can just drop scroll so we can make set armor and split the 4 aromor in to 4 bosses so thier will have to go kill it.lv 15 lv 40 lv 75~…!yes and u can make more set like high resistant set high regeneration set see what gamer build wear what armor.(dont always change skill of class)everything counted in gear skill and stat build.

class rank+skill=i really love this part.the class in the games rock.but dont always fix it.finish all the above when other player playing the game happily than u slowly fix it for change.if u feel is uneasy when there is op build can share to the pudblic of tree of savior fans so there can help comment for 2 days,and see in the end result.there is always the con and pros of this.like hard lvling.use more money to lvling and skilling.and yes u the maker the choice is yours.(this part i cant say much)like my friend was nagging last night about the archer with the skill broom trap.he just get to rank 4.use 3 wood to set a trap=300silveror 150sliver x3+sp =the most he can kill 14 lv 70-80 mobs-=get 14x60silver per mob+drop yet he is no happy with it.and what i say he is noob gamer that dont know how to count.but really each map spaw makes the diffrents here.and the branch really hard to get.what u can change is making it drop and sell in shop or a class make it.i know that the cleric class have it but is %hit drop not make.i like the way u make the game.is happy to see him nag like a noob.

item,armor and etc everthing in the game.that really need time to fix.gem ~moster gem .effact of item like fire wood and more more.this also is improtants of the game.when we play the we wish what we consume or use is worth the way we pay.like real life we use a gucci handbag.what is it.yes is high class and is a tag that we r special.just like this make the user feel good.(just nagging when use some consuming iten it wont take effacet)and ouch…it feel hate.

party=maybe is cbt people all rush here and there.but for searching party can u upgrade to like
(have u see soul&blade)thier party searching engine good way.

chating=really it always troublesome i can see and miss out all the opportunity on questing and boss+drop people selling.so please please change it.(just a heart feeling know that u off alot like market.party and chat just to make the game go smooth.in future please fix it when the server is in belance.

last to the fan of tree of savior nice to meet u all (name in game)Soap WarmHome.Gabiji lv 69 rank 3 linker.
wish u all like this game.i very very like it.
And thanks to the maker of the game really like it keep on the work.this maybe my last game since i m a 30 year old guy after marrige will not be able to play any mor