Tree of Savior Forum

Game total reboot and proper advertisement

I was just thinking that an overall reset would be nice. Where everyone will go back to level 1 or maybe it’s a bad idea, I don’t know. In any case, if newbies join in the veterans will have the upper hand so it’s not that bad of a deal.

u mad? its a bad idea tbh
We who persevered and stayed on despite the game shitty’s management. Playing through the darkest days

and we get wiped…

IMC already made it so easy for newbies to catch up. The previous 315 Weapon giveaway ( only 2-3 material each to craft) , free boosts etc.

5 Likes
11 Likes

Rip 29 capped characters

Sure, no issues at all.

1. nobody does ET anyway, right, who cares about their armor, it’ll probably only take 1 day to farm the full set anyway.
  2. Wow nice +20 equipment, it’s so easy to enhance, so just delete those, I’ll get new ones.
  3. What are team levels? Who cares about that passive crap exp? Just reset me to team level 0 as well.
  4. All my efforts since Day 1 gone? Sure! **** me up fam.
3 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

No! that’s a hook…

now the true question is if it is a hooker :smile:

I think if they made many new content and very stable new mechanics, it could be a valid try from the company perspective (if it increases many times they users and revenue) . Of course it could be also the end of the game if it failure.

In both cases it might not be welcome and make people leave but if it really succeed, I think it would at least be a very nice and extremely fun game .

But I don’t think this will occur

i’m just saying. even other games has undergone reboots.

But a reboot isn’t that easy.
I agree that TOS would probably benefit greatly from it, especially since they need to optimize the engine.
But it’s a lot of money, and TOS has been out for 2 years. People have been spending time and money on TOS for 2 years, so you can’t just go and reset everything like that.

Also the only point of a reboot would be for them to optimize the engine, and fix some more game issues. Rebooting just to try for a “fresh” start without changing anything else in game would be pretty useless.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.