Tree of Savior Forum

Game server location - check your ping

Funny, I’m outta Ohio and I still get 100 ping :joy:

186 down here in Chile.
Not the best but more than playable for an RPG, used to play LoL with the same ping and did good.

788 Yay i ll not play!

From Malaysia - 279ms. I’ll get some way to improve if it’s unbearable.

PH 300ms, uh oh
Hoping for steam sea server

Had to disable adblock

250ms

Holy crackers, this better not be the case with the game

MA over here, got a nice 27.5 latency.

More or less; the client basically needs to know where to connect to, regardless of the server currently being available for logins or not.

The game server’s IP is (censored).
Doing a reverse DNS lookup on the IP gets you its PTR record of ec2-(censored).compute-1.amazonaws.com.
From there, if you look at Amazon’s documentation, you’ll know that a DNS name in the format of ec2-public_ip.compute-1.amazonaws.com is located in the N. Virginia location. http://docs.aws.amazon.com/gettingstarted/latest/awsgsg-intro/gsg-aws-compute-network.html

Anyway, I’m glad to see that many people are getting pretty good pings. This is a good sign–hopefully the actual experience will be similar. :smiley:

3 Likes

EU - Germany, got 300+ ms …

Remove the server IP… With the amount of DDOSing happening these days? Yeah… bad idea.

And its probably against terms of service, one way or another.

we pretty much fcked lol

avg 150 ms, and if battleping works i guess i can reduce it a bit xD

Mine is the usual 150-160ms.

now i get 350, ok i think this thing is a little drunk…

160-180
same as path of exile
from argentina

If you are in Brazil dont bother much, he internet here is inconsistent, one time is fine then other is terrible.

Not really, haha. Hackers are not big fans of targeting AWS, as AWS has access to more resources than they do.
Nevertheless, I suppose we can hide it for the CBT phase. :white_check_mark:

300 MS from the philippines, very sad, very sad indeed.

18.5 MS :sunny:

Keep in mind they’ll add more servers in different locations after the first test.

6 Likes

120, not that bad considering I live in germany.
I do hope that there’ll be additional inbetween servers in Europe though. After all UK is also english. ^^

1 Like