Tree of Savior Forum

Game Request - Suggestion

Finding collections is a really fun thing and can be of great use when adding all those bonus to your character, the thing is, it is hard to keep track of the collections you already found, because there is no such thing on the adventure journal (f4) right now, and the Collection NPC only show those enourmous boxes and you can’t see the nCollection Name unless you click it (the text is too big to appear on 1 line and it won’t show on the second line).

So i thought of these simple ideas:

Adding an Icon on the Map Tab at the Journal window (F4) that would indicate an added collection, i was thinking of a little treasurebox icon grayed out if not acquired and colored and open if acquired…
About the collection NPC, something should be done to organize the collections, it should be showed as a list and only open a specifc collection box it if we select it, and the option to organize the list in alphabetical order or map LvL order.

Please Consider doing this!!

Thank you.

IGN: Lumberjack

Please move your thread to this subforum

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/c/suggestions/game

So constructive feedback can be differentiated from whinings in the General Discussion.

How exactly do i move it? Is there a way without deleting it and posting it back ?

IIRC you can edit your first post and change the category?
Otherwise don’t bother deleting it, just post another new thread
Can’t have duplicate topic I think so just add something

1 Like

Thank you very much, already done!
=D