Tree of Savior Forum

Game just failed to hold my interest

Yep. I tried but I’m just not feeling it. I have a list of reasons but these opinions shall stay in my head since it’s all been said before.

Been a good run here though.

http://puu.sh/pUpkq/0d2d4bddb4.jpg

354 hours of just… not feeling it. The music and art held me for awhile but the gameplay design and company direction failed to keep me.

Not going to be hanging around the forums much anymore cuz I’ve gotta focus on other priorities… maybe lurk for the epic trolling that goes on here… sometimes the trolling goes too far which is not funny for anyone (seriously, learn the difference between trolling and personal attacks), other times it’s actually funny and entertaining (you people are awesome). Wish the off topic forums was more active :stuck_out_tongue:

//begin opinions

I feel like IMC wants to make ToS a good game. Some people there actually care but whether it’s Nexon messing it up for them or a CEO who has no idea what he’s doing or maybe even investors having “too much say” in the game’s direction.

Someone, somewhere needs to stay out of the gaming industry because their ideas are bad. I don’t know who, but if you’re reading this, you’re a terrible game designer and should feel bad.

//end opinions

With that said, even to the people here I didn’t like / didn’t like me at least admit we had a good time here even if it was spent in disagreement / trolling lol. Then there’s those people I was able to have a disagreement with and we didn’t take it personally and were able to get along / like each other’s posts that we did agree with (I love being able to have disagreements with people without it turning into a personal grudge).

There, I just went against my principle of never saying ‘good bye’ if I was going to leave. Oh yeah and that collaborative story I might still feel inclined to reply to it buuuut I have 2 programming jobs going on right now so we’ll see.

#Oh yeah and next person who makes a “Flan” pun…

JK :wink:

20 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

One piece of advice for whatever board you go to next then. I think you could use it.Telling people you’re a troll on a forum is like telling people you’re cool in high school. If you have to say it, it’s not true.
Back to KYM for you I guess.

8 Likes

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

maybe your interest had too much pudding and got too fat, that’s why the game cant hold it :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I guess that means you’re _Flan_ning to do something more interesting for the meantime, then~

I’ll see myself out.

7 Likes

Will the game ever be optimized well to at the very least having 15 fps (trying to lower my standards here) when there are 20 or more people on screen?

I feel like this is what’s holding and will continue to hold back IMC from implementing events and features that involves a lot of players (hey, massively multiplayer, right?) to be in a certain area at the same time, surely affecting performance both server-side and client-side.

…or will this game be eternally unoptimized due to its core design unless it gets fully overhauled which might be no different than creating another game from scratch?

ps. @FlanFlan good luck on the new adventure. Adjustment will be hard the 1st few days, but it gets better once you’ve started focus on other/new things. Also, as you (or someone else?) said in my thread, try checking back on the game after the merger.

6 Likes

Bruh… do u even “lift”

Huehuehuehuehe

JkJk

2 Likes

your game time is a hazard!!.

2 Likes

Still doesnt beat some particular guy who palyed 3times that amount =p
Edit: I dunno how he get that much "determination"

4 Likes

im still waiting for the 2k play time person to emerge. sounds like a rare wild pokemon appearing.

2 Likes

Have you gotten ur pokeball ready?

Masterbait works to apparently over here

If forum time was the same as playtime… lots of us would be 2k+ hours lol. I actually used more time on these forums than in the game.

2 Likes

hmm? i actually starting to turn up more often in forum nowadays than ingame. Guess the cancerous period in the forum is temporarily peaceful for the time being.

Still, i hoping for a 2k playtime person. Maybe in afew weeks i guess.

hey @the7crowmisfits, guess what.

here is the masterbaiter:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/i-am-quiting-tos-read-this-post-its-not-like-all-the-others/310151?source_topic_id=310222
3 Likes

Suddenly Staff Max shows up and says, “pika pika”

2 Likes

Well, I believe Staff Max will be having a early day off for a relax session. After all is TGIF.

2 Likes

Dun’t …he will prob flash a red card at me if he notices me again =p

@fairyflamer7 Trigglypuff is triggered!!!

Let the flaming begin!

2 Likes

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3332554/numa-numa-guy-o.gif

numa numa numa iei~~

Chipul tau si dragostea din tei

Mi-amintesc de ochii tai.

3 Likes

O ■■■■ thats oldschool… i miss that guy XD…

2 Likes

Enjoy a blast from the internet past!

3 Likes