Tree of Savior Forum

Game is dying at a fast rate

im quiting because i have been camping yellow flower for shinobi class like 15 days and still can’t get it, its not fun anymore and now i hate the game :smiley: nice gameplay mechanics imc, make your players bored to death

also no penguin…

1 Like

Just look at the Steam rating. When I started playing it was at about 70%. That was 2 Weeks ago. Now it’s at 62%. You know the way down is faster than the way up. And with the pace that IMC is patching things (doing 1 step forward and 2 steps back, not fixing gamebreaking bugs like the party bug, 1 small patch per week only) I see this number not going up anytime soon… maybe in about 6 months but by then the case is already lost because way too many players will have left the ship.

time to go back to RO and DOTA
i can´t even play this s,h,it my characters are stucked and the s,hitt,y IMC team refuses to give me emotional support and technical support.

Steam rating has been at a steady 59% for a while now. The 2 week thing changes all the time because of how it works.Also we have had a steady playerbase for the past few weeks now.

Speechless 240 saalus dungeon drop that making a dragoon to use didel crossbow and archer to use plunger spear…

And GMs went missing again…

Login error…

Sure thing,
Just check this forum post.

Turning your back to a whole community sure has its consequences.

^ Look at how hard this dude is trying to get attention from people. There is no holding back, he is pulling out all of the stops this time! Click on the “. . .” and flag his post for being racist.

It is truly entertaining watching failed abortions like this scrub fail at getting the attention they crave so much… almost as satisfying as punching them in the face, for realz.

Hahaha such a f*cking pathetic child.

Sad that taked months to them change their minds and almost everyone left

Me reaction to IMC while I play Overwatch:

"Congra…

“F*CKING-lations”

“Have pulse (TOS)?.. Naaah”

Then I read something like “Just give them time! We are still in beta!” and I’m like:

And before anyone reply my post, I will answer with this:

“I just want to see the place burn, bro. Good luck with your garbage. PEACE!”

2 Likes

I think there are different reasons why players are quit, because this game have totally different playstyle at different phase.

1. Unfriendly Progress
    Some players left during <lv50-100, because over-questing failed them the impression.
    Some players left during <lv160, because 115/130/145 dungeon is very exhausting and then suddenly stuck at 160 that too lazy to grind.
    More players left during lv230, when they reached R7 with some skill points to test out the class and then lazy to grind and find party, mercenary getting too boring.
    More and more players left during lv280, because they feel nothing to progress and too lazy to retrain a new character to suffer over-questing.

To summarize, unfriendly progressing have been part of the big issue that this game is non re-playable. To suggestion, I think something like Grynas Event / Storage Event need to implement more since low level and of course with more innovative idea and not only always hour:00, I like GW2 random events tell story through live responses but that was too much I think, in ToS 1 in 5 maps and spawn random in 1-2 hours will good that grant luxurious exp. It unite players and give the world more lively.
Saalus Convent mission need to grant EXP to replace Mercenary, and better to push earlier into 230, since 230-240 is a quitting spot for many players, and the items need able to transfer.

1. Class Imbalance
    Not to mention many important adjustment are not implemented iToS at all after 3.5 months, I feel IMC is either too careful on this or too ignorant of this issue that plagued the gameplay a lot.

Those bugs and new content delay need to address, but players can just play with keep an eye close.

Market restriction is double edge sword, it is still ok despite seeing most items price is quite stable, but some min-max price really need to be fixed.

Man, IMC really need to increase their resource to tackle these issues quickly. This is a best time where there are no other decent MMORPG coming, it also could be MMORPG is actually dying and not many company want to do that.

6 Likes

i didnt read your post. all i can say is

@Melon is hawt

1 Like

Plus botlike GMs that does not talk very much.

The siri is better.

2 Likes

You wrap it up pretty well in my opinion.

When i came into the game i expected a old school grind game where you just been thrown in the big world and you gotta find out on your own, with dense packs of mobs to grind on, and not so much a ‘’ boring pick 5 flower quests’’ through the whole game. Now i know some of you will say, but at 200+ you have to grind, and that’s true, but at that moment you only have the option to go as a team and not so much play any class you like weather i’d be a solo or team oriented class.

I am level 269 at the moment and at around level 150 i already knew i would not want to make a second character just because the quest line is so boring and meaningless (in my opinion)
I would love it if they make the option how you want to level up around the same speed, and not be forced to only level up by the exp cards and quests.
I find it a very weird decision of Nexon/IMC since most of the player base come from RO, and as far as i know (never played RO) is a grind game.

If this game had faster spawn rate and more dense packs of mobs it would already make it a lot easier to grind without quests.

Sorry for my english

1 Like

If the game is dying or not, i don’t know. But, orsha has half the population it had a week ago. That’s a problem…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

man im just here to say: SAME THING WITH ME lol. Haven’t touched ToS for months and probably will never touch it again, dota is so much freaking better holy shiet.

I can not longer find parties at evac / storage / maven like what the hell am i supposed to do?

1 Like

1 Like

True, i’m surprised they never organize any event or even login bonus like KrToS. This is pretty disappointed

2 Likes

Yes, they tried to create a game that allow everybody to leveling base on the method they like.

But, at the same time, they implemented it badly that caused vice-versa effect, which to push off different players at different check point which especially lv36+, lv77+, lv160+, lv230+, they need to look at the problem why most players stopped and quitted at these ranges.