Tree of Savior Forum

Game crashes when opening the overlay map (M)

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time : Starting on 4/18/2016

Game Control Mode: Mouse

Bug Description: Since this morning every time I open the map (M) the game hangs for about 2 minutes before displaying the current map overlay, then stops responding. I’m not sure why, since nothing has changed on my system.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Press the M key
  2. Go grab a coffee
  3. Wait a bit more
  4. Take a look at the map and restart the game

System

• CPU : AMD Phenom X4
  • RAM : 4 GB DDR3
  • Graphics Card : ATi HD Radeon 5670
  • Mainboard : Asus M4A785TD-V EVO
  • Storage : Don’t recall, WD Caviar I think, 400gb with ~200 free
  • Internet Connection : Cable, 6mb
  • Country, Region : Argentina

it’s exactly the same as my problem, this starting happening yesterday, and I have played this game for 2 weeks with no issue.

See my problem in here: Massive fps loss from 40 fps to 0.1 fps, if i press (M) to open the Map at my second character in area outside main city

It’s not stop responding, but it because of massive fps loss that cause your game to not responding.

That could be the case. I’m not sure what’s going on, as this started out of nowhere.

I’ve been playing since release and never experienced this issue before (as matter of fact, this is happening on maps that I’ve explored to the 100%).

I have try every possible way such as change user xml, change steam, repatch the game, change internet provider, but this problem still happened at my second character.

Do you have try to make another character and see whether that character can open the map without fps drop or not?

Please try it :slight_smile:

I do, same issue on my alt.

Oddly enough, this morning started to work fine again. Not sure if they modified anything during the maintenance. I know for sure that I did not change anything on my side.