Date and Time: Wednesday October 30 (UTC-3)
Server Name: Silute
Team Name: Elisen
Character Name: Sagara
Issue Description: For the past days I was playing Tos and Payday 2 at the same time. I mean that I opened both games and sometimes I alt-tabbed to Payday 2 and then to Tos and so on. I’ve never had any problems but on October 30th I’ve noticed that Payday 2’s FPS were worryngly low. I normally get capped at 60 FPS but I came to epxerience 9 FPS, and ToS also showed me a red light on the frame data feature. If I play any X game I’ll run it just normally. But ToS will always consume me between 80% to 98% from my GPU and I repeat; I’ve never experienced a frame loss before.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open the game.
Screenshots / Video:
Game Control Mode: Mixed between controller and keyboard.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 x4 @ 3.60GHz
- RAM: Crucial DDR4 8GB x2 @ 2666 MHz
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 @ 2 GB
- Mainboard: msi PRO-VH Plus H110M (MS-7A15)
- Storage: SSD Western Digital Blue 250 Gb SATA3
HDD Seagate Barracuda 1 Tb
- Controller: Microsoft Xbox 360 wired
- Keyboard: Nisuta NS-KB29L
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.17763 compilation 17763 x64
- Internet Connection: Arnet broadband 6 MB
- Country, Region: Argentina, SA