Tree of Savior Forum

*GAME BREAKING ISSUE* Guild Disband Exploit

there are some games where other people can disband guilds etc…
But normally this game have system where the leader first have to assign this kind of rights :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure why youre trying so hard with your bait.

But if you really think its normal and deny that its a glitch that anyone who joins the guild can disband it, i’d go as far as calling you crazy, all because people doesnt want the class reset as much as you do.

1 Like

I never found someone as retard as you on the internet. Congratulations dude!! have a like.

2 Likes

Zipzo is a forum troll. Just flag him and move on. He has been trolling since the game came out.

2 Likes

people really should tag staff in their threads like these, or it’s not going to get noticed anytime soon

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J

Says the one whining about literally every minor problem inside the game, and wants a class reset to hold their hand on any mistake they make.

Find another game to troll.

only the Guildmaster and his appointed members should be able to disband the guild.

I’m pretty sure they didn’t have it in mind for anyone just to be able to delete the guild. While you could just invite people you trust even people you trust can screw you over.

I do suggest not inviting anyone into guilds until the problem is solved.

Oh good goddesses, pay him no mind. He’s the self-elected apparent “com-rep” that did absolutely nothing for the community. That little psychopath is not. worth. our. time.

Back to the topic, I can see that there’s a problem with this. An enemy guild could just send over a saboteur, a coup de grace that didn’t even need a fight. Even neutral (when they finally implement it) guilds would face problems. Rather than a bug, it’s poor coding. There’s already been a lot of incidents of infighting and sabotage in RO guilds, so I kind of hope that with guild leader complete control, those mistakes could at least be stymied here. And then there’s the guild leadership issue, should a day ever come the guild leader becomes inactive…there are too many repercussions to think about.

2 Likes

We got morons now on shout saying to type in /destroyguild because they think its funny…also the fact now almost every 5 mins people are asking to join a guild…when it was rare people asked to join a guild through shout…wonder why…

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max

I vote NO.

If you don’t like the design of the game, go play a different game!

It is a choice to make a guild. If you don’t want to be in guild wars, if you don’t want to deal with guild drama, don’t make a guild or join one.

you are a fkn moron end of story!!!

1 Like

as ive never posted a pic of my ingame teamname, i plan on disbanning a few guilds. ill always have the status to get into guilds… il always appear to be just fine… just what you want… friends ingame have always been a way to get what you want anyways.

imc has the ability to change this really bad design flaw. current design and having everyone know about the flaw isnt going to produce a stronger family or stronger group of friends. if you believe that, you are unaware of all the problems your neighbors and your family have irl. ppl throw babies in dumpsters… ■■■■ doesnt remain peachy with people forever. ppl burn bridges. on purpose even.

Stop trying to make this game casual. It doesn’t matter if everything you worked for in your guild is destroyed in a moment, make another one. Grinding is the whole point in this game. If you take away the grinding…what’s left?

This isn’t a design flaw, it’s just your opinions.

Unfortunately there are exploit which allow you to join any guild you like, and when combined with this feature…

" Stop trying to make this game casual. "
Then you wanna say your circle reset not made this game casual .
Opps maybe i feed the troll LOL

You are asking people to trust people on the internet… do you trust people on the internet even if that person seems a genuinely good person?. Cant expect everyone to be calm and collected in your community, all you need is that one person who no one knew had an anger issue and BAM he destroys the guild on a whim. To me that is unacceptable, only the leader and his officers should be in charge of disbanding a guild or consult one another if that is a choice, no random pleb who asked politely to join and got invited on the premise that he or she is a good person, only to have drama and utter collapse of a guild that was worked on for years.

I agreed with you on the Circle reset, but here you are saying, “Stop trying to make this game casual”, when having circle resets IS a casual ingredient…is it proper to call you a hypocrite?, sorry I don’t agree with you in this matter.