Tree of Savior Forum

[600+ VOTES! 🎉] Gacha poll, do we want it? IMC need to understand we're not koreans

The new system that has been announced is the worst kind of thing that could happen to ToS in my opinion, gacha gambling is just like gambling, it should be illegal or restricted to minor. i wanted to know what other people on the forum think, i think we should riot and let IMC know that we’re not koreans, we’re europeans, americans and so on and we don’t like gacha system! we want to be able to buy costumes and other things directly!

PLEASE IMC HEAR OUR CALL

Poll: from 1 to 5 how much do you like the new gacha system that IMC announced?
1=i don’t like this at all;
5=i love this and can’t wait for it;

0 voters

i hope that this gains a lot of visibility, hue knights, white knights and other people on this forum! unite! togheter we can make IMC change its decision!

46 Likes

they deleted the other thread. :rage:

just to make sure IMC get the message.

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis @hkkim

like I mentioned on the other thread that you guys deleted. here’s to whoever thought of this :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus:

11 Likes

Here comes gacha :confused:. Right, let’s introduce more ways to milk our playerbase instead of fixing the game. The game is dying, but we can still have some profit from it.

19 Likes

mods pls no delete

/20characters

1 Like

how to piss off

~pvp player, imbalance class/exploit/hook
~pve player, rng/ninja nerf/meta/reroll
~costume player, rng costume

hue!

27 Likes

Next thing:
Costume with stats from rng boxes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

that’s just another way to make people spend more, make them more frustrated and less happy, even if you don’t like costumes you can understand that it’s bad for the players, there is nothing to gain from this

1 Like

Payday 2 did that with weapon skins.

That day they lost a huge amount of their playerbase until they stopped charging for box openers.

2 Likes

i know… imc know as well…

thats why we are getting it~

hueknights, vote 5 pls, coz we “love” imc n tos~

yeah already did vote 5 …thank you

also about that gacha thing

100% chance divided like this (ktos version at least):
50% = costume, 1% each
1% = gold anvil
2.5% = silver anvil (+potential/or that without silver thing)
4% = gem abrassive (5k exp)
6.5% = emergency repair kit
15% = red apple (50% hp recovery)
15% = blue apple (50% sp recovery)

From the way I look it, 50% for hair costume is pretty high

Don’t forget about the broken drop system and abysmal respawn rates :ok_hand:

Leveling my characters up to rank 8 reminded me how UNFUN and DEMOTIVATING pve in this game is.

3 Likes

Fluffy Fertilizer whiteknights need a new excuse now that they can’t blame this on Nexon

huehuehuehue

2 Likes

DEMOTIVATING? Leveling alt on Fedimian is DEMOTIVATING. Tree of queues and megaphones.

1 Like

why should we pay to a RANDOM % to get the thing we want? even if you get a costume from that 50% it could be a costume you already have, or one you don’t like

in my opinion it’s a bad way to make people spend more money instead of having happy customers…

7 Likes

if you already have what you get, just exchange it for recycle point, then you can use that to buy other stuff you want in the future (using recycle tp shop)

^ exchanging points

i know right…

next time, i go starbuck and ask barista for rng drink

becoz i love surprises~

fluffy hue~

21 Likes

Even if this is good for me because I don’t spend TP and it will saturate the market with costumes, it is still a very bad idea considering the current state of TOS.

i don’t like gambling, it makes people addicted, i rather pay a bit more and have what i want instead of trying to get what i want thanks to pure luck, and thx i don’t want to recycle things, that’s just another way to make me spend more by thinking i have a way to save my money if my luck isn’t there

8 Likes

As merru clearly demonstrated plenty of folks love to spend money on RNG boxes, they are the cancer and the cause of cash grab MMOs

4 Likes

My Male Fencer gonna get that Female Bunny costume. how frustrating can that be. and exchange system? lmao. can I trade in my 7% satisfaction?

fluffy imc.

7 Likes