Tree of Savior Forum

Future Updates: Guild Promotion, Quests, Title Collection

We’re back today with another series of neat functions that are being developed for future patches. In this post we’re going to show you our plans for a new guild promotion feature, some quest improvements and a nice addition to the title system.

4 Likes

this looks fun OwO the titles tho :'D

1 Like

I wanna be a #badboi now. :man_dancing:t6:

It’d be nice if the daily monster hunting quests could be done in a party so you get the same map and target and can complete it faster with buddies.

1 Like

I like the free advertisement but Forest info is wrong :tired:

Just kidding, can’t wait to see more on those. It would be quite nice if we had some demo vids from devs as well. :satisfaction:

3 Likes

Boring… What a waste of time! Give us protect the tower thingy, then worry about petty stuff like these…

1 Like

Love it, luckily my download is so slow I will have time to work my butt off to pay for the soon to be kidnapped orsha characters and the therapist I will need after I mangage to get to the game and see all I have lose :neutral_face:

Y…Yay…

Finally!

We really needed guild promotion board, shout is kind of toxic and new players barely read it. Most of the people i have recruited to my guild came from doing dungeons, saalus or grinding.
This guild promotion board should be noticeable and either put multiple boards in different maps and/or put an icon just like the NEWS icon, to be more practical for new players.

About the changes on Daily missions, you really read my mind on it, also check some of the suggestions we gave with @Lostac to improve the game overall. (Game Feedback after a long hiatus)

All these hours doing gimmick quests for titles finally pay off. Thank you so much!

1 Like

less lonier too. it’s why i only accept harvest quests on things that i already have

Guild recruiting when there’s no players to recruit
100/100 IMC :joy:

It would be nice to have some guild dailies quests to help either get more guild levels or to have a guild shop that has exclusive GVG weapons and gear(bonus stats that works only in GVG or guild raid,consumable that works only for guild raids and GVG,physical banners or flags,more guild hideouts with perks.

2 Likes