Tree of Savior Forum

[Future rank 8] Job & Skill test info from Korea - (closing soon)

Hi, I found this info on the KR forums. It is not fan-made*.
About enchanter and sage, they are not rank 8, currently. I don’t know if it will be added later, rank9, or rank10.
Enchanter sage: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=11221

Edit, earthtower guide published: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=11291

Some key points, I believe our forum Veritas has a much better guide, so…

Korean guide points:
Short level recommendation:
1 ~ 5F: DPS 270 ~ / 265 ~ Support
6 ~ 10F: DPS 275 ~ / 270 ~ Support
11 ~ 15F: DPS 290 ~ / 280 ~ Support
16 ~ 20F: DPS 300 ~ / 290 ~ Support

Recommended AoE DPS:
Warlock2 -> AoE with spirits.
Reiter3 -> AoE (missile defence of mobs on first floor is hard though).

Single target DPS:
Fletcher3 + Mergen -> need to shine at boss floor. Very specific.

Recommended supports:
Linker Chronomancer -> Link & Pass, haste, etc.
Cryo3 Chrono3 -> standard, frost pillar & chrono skills
Linker3 -> strongest link.
Sage -> Missile Hole vs magic & Missile

Cleric healers:
Cleric2 is mandatory.
Need Daino.
Priest3 -> Stone skin & revive.
Oracle -> counterspell vs magic.
Plague doctor -> Healing factor mainly.
Diev3 -> All statues welcome.

Recommended combination:
-AoE 1
-AoE 2
-Single target (+linker) OR linker
-Chrono (must be chrono linker if you bring a single target)
-Healer

Required items:
-Barrier scroll
-Dispellers

1 Like

wow what a fast answer ! Thank you for your clarification I do appreciate

1 Like

Not even a single Swordie is recommended lol

Means rank8 isnt enough to save the entire Tree

About time to quit this game alrdy

1 Like

They do say swordies will work with a special composition, but the user of the team clearing 20f didn’t use swordie. Specifically doppel cyclone is mentioned.

@greyhiem

From this gif:

It looks like Homing Arrow did way more than 6-10k dmg (looks like 145 dungeon, and those mobs have like 35k hp each)

Can you confirm whether Homing Arrow works like Magic Missiles? Feels like they work the same with circling.

Hi Zellista,

Yes they do!
Circling + mergen homing arrow: https://youtu.be/nTS-vsFKPBA

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply!

Do you have any videos of the same combo on higher hp mobs? like 200k+ hp ones. I’m wondering if it hits more than 5 times (since 5 homing arrows).

1 Like

This is the only falconer mergen I know. I have no videos on high HP mobs.
All other mergens are ranger3 fletcher3 or iDreamy Mergen.

1 Like

Aw, ok. Guess we’ll have to wait and see if this falcon-mergen will do a video of the combo on high hp mobs.

@greyhiem - request! Are there any Necro rank8 videos grinding on the new elite mobs? Wanted to see how they fair please.

The videos I saw on the other thread are on lower dungeons and boss fights. Didn’t really see the use of the archers and flesh strike.

Hi,
Sadly no necro3 videos besides the girl with sorcerer1 necro3.
And flesh strike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPtYX34WKPc&spfreload=5

Instant clean dungeon ticket

That looks very underwhelming. If it fails on PvE when I can test it out myself later, I might have to take a break from this game. Don’t have the time to reroll back to rank 8. sigh

Honestly were you expecting anything more out of necro? It’s a fundamentally broken class like most of wiz’s tree, but instead of bringing the issues to light people would rather pretend they’re fine and cuss you out if you try to tell them otherwise.

Why do you think it is a broken class?

Your damage’s subpar, support’s nearly non existant - it simply has no role atm. You… summon things. Things that can’t touch bosses, and don’t do much to mobs other than scattering them around.

They literally gave you yet another 400% high cooldown high cast time skill, the third for wizards, at rank8.

I thought you meant broken being OP.

Yeah, you are right. I chose this class mostly for PvP and GvG plays and I am aware of its flaws. I am not expecting much on rank 3 of necro but it should be viable on PvE or at least not struggle too much on killing 1 elite mob from the new update. It looks like Necro3 is close to not being viable on grinding which is disappointing. My last straw will be me personally testing it and see if it is tolerable or tedious enough for me to leave.

If there are more videos showcasing Necro3 while grinding, it would help me and the other necromancer out there. :wink:

EDIT: Let’s leave it here. Not the thread to discuss the viability of Necro in this thread.

I don’t mind.
Necro3 is best legal afk farmer.

Necro is all about flesh cannon (and really needs at least linker1 to AoE).
I will upload more necro pvp vids once I find them. Just 2 at the moment (but point of view of a dragoon2). A lot of summons makes targeting really difficult for several classes.

I like to push sorc/necro out of the area with Cryo’s wall at Dina :smiley:

I always call GM to check on them but they are always legal.