Tree of Savior Forum

Future proof suport / semi dps build

Hi, I am trying to make a future proof support build that can become semi dps with ranks 8-10.

After some research I came to the conclusion that wiz3 buffs will always stay revelant in terms of damage. Also I played linker sorc in beta and i really liked the linker aspect.

Therefore I decided i really wanna make Wiz 3 Linker 3 build and

A) Leave rank 7 open for now
B) take thauma for transpose so i can play with my INT chaning to CON or use equalibrium and share it via life link

Those 2 choices leaves me with no solo potential for now

C) Take Featherfoot (I hread is bad for now) as I really like how his skills works and it seems it would combo nicely with Wiz 3 L 3
Something like that:

Any thoughts if this is good approach to future proof build and anyone know if featherfoot would be good with this kind of build ?

I think warlock could arguable be a better future proof build because he has does increased damage when casting dark attribute attacks. There is a good chance that there will be future builds that have dark based attacks(shadowmancer)

In terms of future proof Thauma c3 would be future proof or perhaps link c1/ thama c2. Wiz c3 is a staple.

FF unfortunately does no offer a lot of utilty, but I am hoping that future ranks will yield greater skills for FF’s