Tree of Savior Forum

Future my build (Wiz3->Link2)

Guys,

I returned for game now.
My build is this Wiz3->Link2 and now?
What’s meta? For PVE?

Help me! Better reset or create other char?

Wiz3 Link2 Thauma2 Sage
Some people use this for farming

you can go pyro 3 if you want just dont forget agni necklace. You also need to reach around 3k matk to damage those pesky high mdef mobs in the future.

How ? What skill sage use for this ?

Missile hole… Not much sinergy but it’s needed

Before, my plan is rank 6,7 and 8 Necro3, but i stopped play. You know if Necro3 is strong yet?

Humm… Alchemist not have money with potions? Or have much Alchemist?

Alchemists are poor. If u want afk farming class. Necro c3 is pretty good for that. *(which can fund ur other characters nicely)

U could also go linker c3 and warlock c2.

Or pyromancer c3 since any necklaces makes it more viable.

U could also put ur money down on wiz3. Linker 2 and chroma nicer c3. And be wet dream of every end game party and gamble for rank 9 classes. (Painful road but might be the new meta :))

If I was in ur position I would do necromancer. And afk farming with it when I am at work. And fund rest of my characters to have nice gear. Or bite the bullet and get chroma nicer circle 3 and start new character after 315+ and come back to it when rank 9 comes out

Nice opinion! Necro is play for PVE with my brother. I like this class.
Now most people use for farm afk too.

I have other Wizard lvl 220 (Wiz 3-Ele3) to get rank 7 yet. Maybe use reset free.

What you think? Wiz3-Linker2-Necro3 and for supp with Crono c3, the best combination? Wiz-Cryo3 or Wiz-Cryo-Linker2 ?