Tree of Savior Forum

Funnest End Game?

So this is the build im planning to go-

Obviously its an off-dps support, and it looks like something i would enjoy leveling up, but its the rank 6 and rank 7 chrono that im afraid of. They seem like good classes to go, but not as rank 6 and 7, as there are many other classes that are way better choices for these last few ranks. (Thinking about necro 2 or maybe alch-sorc.) What do you think i should do?

Also, if i do end up going the original build, which stats should i take? i was thinking maybe- 1;2;1 (con;int;spr)

Any help is appreciated!
Thank you!

I’m sorry but that does not look like a lot of fun (to me) LOL

1 Like

Haha yeah we all have our own definition of fun :smile:

My fun build:
Wizard C1 > Pyro C1 > Linker C1 > Kino C1 > Sorc C1 > Necro C1 > FF C1

I currently at Necro C1 level 195 with this build, I will post the result at this forum after reach FF and soloing Alemeth forest with that weird build.

That’s my definition of fun :smiley:

Anyway looking at your build, it better to take off thau and take chrono so you can reach chrono c3

MY fun build:

Wizard C3 > Linker C1 > Sorcerer C2 > Rune Caster

Imagine rune of giants and Summon at same time :smiley:

I would like to try this~

Wiz3>Thau2>Necro2

How about Thau3>RC? 3 Swell Buffs + Rune of Giants? Is it a giant chibi?

I’m currently leveling a Wiz1 > Cryo1 > Kino3 > Sorc2 (178 now) and it’s by far the funnest build I’ve ever played

Quick Cast but no Pass for rank 8+ dps skills…its like getting money from a student loan and spending it on something else!

Just kidding, do what you think will be fun for you. Chrono2 will be very unique among other players, so long as you don’t mind other chronos with c3 taking priority over you in grinding parties. In matched instances it won’t really matter.

S3 B3 D1 Not sure what will happen here