Tree of Savior Forum

Fun build might try

SW1>HL2>BB1>COR3>SHIN?

I thought at first it would not work out because of too many active skills. but as a returning player it was simple and only needed to be executed fast (skill rotations) might as well work for you.

few skills soon to be placed on hotkey
*iron hook
*shinobi skills

SAMPLE.

Sword3 offers more than HL2.

similar to mine but i go HL3 instead of cor3 first to maximize bunshin dmg. (sw1hl3barb1cor2shino)
I still find it hard to connect combo 1 (bunshin+2xKunai+cleave+crown+moulinet) to combo2 (cleave+crown+moulinet+crosscut+skullswing+ vertical slash)
everytime combo1 finished there is still my bunshin in the field so i reflex go Auto attacking with my bunshin

1 Like

@myself its not that hard imo. you just try to memo your hotkey which you can name your reflex to. then all will be easy. *which i dont practice yet I still try to read letters on hotkeys haha.

whenever my actives on cooldown i go crazy over bosses with auto attacks lol.

@c2gaming.seetoo yes for Auto Attack build but when you scale your skills with gears(%dmg) this is the way to go. auto attacking is just for fun.

i see more of a boss slayer build. mine is just for fun that can gain advantage over pvp scenario mainly of pistol shots

What are you talking about? Sw3 offers 2 more clonable skills with way more OH than [crown]+[moulinette]. Unless you’re focusing on the non clone portion of your build (which corsair will pretty much cover). In the case you are focusing on the non clone portion of your build sw3-hl2-barb-nobi-xx does more.

What is the aim of the build though? I have sw3-hop-cor3-nobi so I have some incite on what you might be looking for. My philosophy was “a corsair build that can kill bosses”.

DS 304% x2hits x3OH ~=1824% SF burst ~= 86% SF/s
C 543% x1hit ~= 543% SF burst ~= 18% SF/s
M 125% x5hits x2crown combo ~= 1250% SF burst ~= 35% SF/s

Math is in favor of [double slash] for both burst and dps even if you add [crown] and [moulinet] together.

I did try sw-pelt-hl2-sq3-nobi on my 2nd swordie though. [skyliner] made questing easy (but so did [double slash]). Unli bless is gonna make questing even easier. On my corsair I found myself just cycling thru [pistol shot] and [hexen dropper] (not even using [dust devil]). The massive number of hits + [blessing] just kills everything.

If you haven’t seen the reworked hoplite: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1177 you could go with sw-x-hop3-cor3-x.

1 Like

I play SW3 > Rodo > Corsair3 > Fencer1 (pvp oriented build). It’s fun to play both in pvp and pve but you need good weapons (rapier and pistol).

1 Like