Tree of Savior Forum

Fun Build Help... :D Dimension Witch Replication

I know someone will try to shoot me down… but i want a specific fun build to make

Could someone help me or suggest something about this character?

In terms of skill build and build up… I just wanted to make a fun character so yeah hahaha… :smiley:

She is a dimension witch…

was already thinking of psychokino?, chrono c3 is a must couz i like pass to much to pass it by… get it… pass it by… :dizzy_face:

and sage couz of the dimension skills… :cold_sweat:

as i said… was thinking of a fun build and replicate a certain skill build up…
but i can’t come to a conclusion myself… so I need help… :smiley:
pls pls pls…

I just want this fun build to work at the same time… just… pls put chrono c3 in it… I can’t live without pass… :sob:

thanks for anyone that can help… couz I’ll make this during the new team event and speed level this… :smiley: hehehehe… thanks… <3

2 Likes

I know some Cryo1 > kino2 > chrono3 > kino3 players.
You could try Cryo1 > kino2 > chrono3 > sage too.

kino 3… O_O the raise and gravity pole ability…

anymore suggestions :smiley: hehehehehe… weeee

Dimension witch was my old main and she was very strong in every season, also when ppl forgot her power q.q
(+11 in s2 with level cap 70 and now level 99 with eroic equipment… so sad)

Dimension witch for me is very hard to replicate in tos but sage (and maybe some skills of kino) are near our little witch but for “make up” there isn’t nothing to similar here.
(In case you can use rune of giants but it’s a bit different xD)

P.s rune of ice with cryo-kino combo have a lot of damage against boss

i know the pp+iw+roi combo is sick… but i wanted to try to replicate a bit of the skills for her here too…

I was already thinking something in my head while maintenance is still going on…

• a lot of teleport options…

• stop and raise to lock someone…

• already tested stop on my pyro chrono… after using stop i can still move around so that’s a + on cc…

• sage skills using any dimension skills… but i haven’t tested those skills 1st hand yet… so i can’t tell on the game play how will it work out for me… :smiley:

• considering cool-downs that’s why i want chrono 3 for pass -25sec on a lot of the skills…

• this is more of a gimmicky character that i was picturing out in my mind…
    -was also considering to roll wiz 3 for magic missile but that was another build set up i was thinking with basic c1 kino… full chrono 3 w/o the raise option… of kino c3…
    -why just sage… - couz I’m not using this fr hunting… I’m using it for a fun time here… something to bring laughter when just randomly teleportation or swapping things around and be mischievous.

• as for make up… and clothes it will come soon…
    -was hoping mimic will come and MAYBE (i’m dreaming) has a skill that they can change into something beautiful and boost stats for a short amount of time…

-well I’ll rush making this actually after I rush my miko wannabe character lol…

that’s why i want it to be pure non elemented skill character… more of a neutral to stay in the theme of time and space… :smiley:

• I’m fix of getting chrono c3 for this… the only thing is the 1st 4 ranks that I am torn on what to get to build her up to this…

hehehe…

that is my thought right now for dimension witch…

:smiley:

pls do send more suggestions… maybe just maybe I can make her to reality with a functional build set up as well… :smiley:

Aisha!! I’m an Elemental Master main in Elsword though XD

Classes with similar skills of a DW would be Kino, Chrono and Sage I guess.

The old magical make up

that dress someday would be possible to find as they push out more costumes… but would be nice if we get something near to transforming to a costume lol… thanks <3 :-*

1 Like

It’s very hard a similar system in this game, cuz there are a lot of move set to make and against a boss probably is a slow mechanic… but I hope IMC will think something of similar at make up.

the only thing i could play around with in my mind is… i get kino c3 for raise and gravity pole… chrono c3 for the pass, max haste, some stop and max quicken for parties to enjoy the crit attribute of it… if thats the case by rank 8… i cant get sage yet…but i do have swap and teleport from kino to play around with too…

it already bugs me what to take and what to sacrifice… before they put out the last 2 character slots…

I also want to minimize it’s skill deployment… couz i like less is more…
taking just the effective skills and maxing it to its potential…

just like what i did to my pyro/chrono… dmg of pyro supported by chrono pass… :smiley:
a quick get to from point a to point b with haste…
quicken if i want to throw burn debuff from my ignition…

darn thinking of the the right build set up for this is hard… and im already testing it on my 3rd character made during the new palyer event…
really scratching my head on this… :smiley:

Anyway you’ll able to reset your characters cuz the next balance patch (but maybe before staff will make a new event)