Tree of Savior Forum

Full support wizard

hi guys, i need feedback about this build:

i love to play in party and i think the party sistem will be nice, because of that i want to choose the most utility character as possible. i know in rank 4 and forward i only can lvl up with partys and i want it.
I need some advices if my choice of skill are good or i need to change something.

I know that all the skills of chronomancer dont need spiritual chain but i want to upgrade JP and HK to be more usefull.

thanks for all!

1 Like

Its great that you want to undertake such a challenge to help other party members. Some things:

• Take 3 points out of Earthquake, put 2 in Lethargy and 1 in Energy Bolt. Or all 3 in Energy bolt. You only have Fireball and Flame Ground to rely on when nobody else is around so you’ll need this skill unfortunately.

• Take 4 points out of Back Masking. Even if you enjoy the concept its just such a poor skill at the moment. Put 4 into Stop or Reincarnate depending on your preference.

Good luck

Thanks ill take your advice in consideration. On the other hand, what do u know about the party sistem?? is possible to play always in a party, i dont know anyone in the game.

I don’t believe it’s that simple, playing alwasy in a party is for ppl who already have a friend party set.

I believe only for dungeons it gets easy to find a party, not sure though

Just to reinforce what @Arkova said, I recommend taking the points of Earthquake, since this skill breaks the Joint Penalty connection (because it throws the monsters far away).

And too, Back Masking isn’t good in the moment. Stop is much better to control the field. ^^

Well, the parties will love to have you. xD