Tree of Savior Forum

Full support Linker/Chrono?

Can I see your build? I plan to go Cryo3->Chrono3 now but I’m leaning towards getting INT instead of full CON at the beginning.

How many points do you put in ice bolt?

You can do just fine with full CON. If you manage to get a few enchants with +Elemental Damage on your Head Accessories and an Arde Dagger, its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

I will not recommend going with the build though. Are you going to level with energy bolt and earthquake for 200 ++++ levels? if your friend stops playing for whatever reason, how are you going to level? I shudder just thinking of leveling with energy bolt for 200 levels.

1 Like

Cryo/Chrono Build That’s the one I’m using. Ice Bolt is level 1 which is enough to freeze enemies with the attribute.

1 Like

It doesn’t take that long to get to level 200, I’d say about 40 hours play time is enough if you know what you are doing.

Hopefully his friend doesn’t quit by that time.

Yes you are right maybe currents version is different hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it would really depends on your playstyle… I’m going level 250 Chrono-Linker (currently halfway lvl 249) and followed the Link to the Past Build… credits to its owner

Yes and No, yes its hard to do solo and no, its not true that it isn’t possible to level this build. Based on my experience with high level parties (alemeth and evacuation), I outshine the cryo-chrono when i joined the party (perhaps due to scarcity of members thats why they allow two chrono by that time) as my build is flexible to every class that would join our party. It doesn’t matter if they’re single target archer or “the not-so-damage-scaling” DPS wiz or swordies. But again, your build would really show its worth on how you use it and how capable are you to support your party members.

I’m currently leveling my cryo3cryo2 and soloing in the earlier levels are not so bad. But when you’re in the 100+ you’ll start to notice how low your damage is. No grinding for me at all. Can’t defeat enemies fast enough. Questing all the way. So far it’s going good and haven’t encountered any wall.

Yup I agree they say cryo3/chrono3 is good end game especially at ET, but thats not it there are few ranks left after rank 7, you can easily jump to other wiz class as dps or full support. If in that case rank 8 and so on comes in. And that will be a new story no matter what class/chrono3 you are. I dnt really believe in meta as long as you can play it well. With the right gear and atrributes I think it should be fine.