Tree of Savior Forum

Full Support Build for PVE

Hi everyone !

I’ll be playing in two month but I like to know the game / build / stat
etc before. I tried my best to read and understand everything I could
but I now have some questions without answers. Need your help ! :slight_smile:

To introduce my questions and my build I first want to say a couple thing:

-The only experience I have in therms of MMORPG is RO, I played RO for years ( stopped before renewal classes ) HP 99 and prof 99 on low rate. So my vision might be too " RO gamestyle oriented". Don’t hesitate to tell
when I’m wrong.

• I’m only interested in PVE, end game PVE, ET, impossible boss etc.

I have a few questions to ask:

I want to be " FS/heal/buff /stay alive " but I wonder if it is a problem
in this game to have no dps at all. If the answer is “yes you need it
for solo play or pvp” then it’s not a problem I’ll go FS with no damage
skill but if there is some other reasons, I would like to know them. But
everybody put points in some dps skill despite saying that their build
is a full support build… I don’t understand…Is there a gameplay
reason for this ?

The big interrogation for me is the buff limit… for high level gaming, do people all play with Daino scroll ? Or support with one circle Krivis is much sought after ?
Loosing one circle in Krivis might be concider as a huge mistake but being a FS/buff unable to buff without erasing other player’s buff is even worst…need your help on this point ! How is the market ? Do daino scroll are cheap or is it still very expensive. Months ago people were saying it would quickly become as common as a piece of bred ( I’m french, sorry ), but I heard the price didn’t changed at all ?

About Dievdirby:

Is it worth it to go Diev2 and not 3 ? Is Ausrine a must have ?
Do you think the PD healing factor skill and other anti/status skills are a must have for end game FS player ?

I did a quick exemple of the build I’ve got in mind:

Knowing that I want to be a useful support class for end game / high lvl party, does this build would be good ? Do the absence of C3 is a problem ? If Daino scroll are easy to get/ or not a problem to get for high lvl players I could replace the Krivis circle and go Diev3 or Priest3… but I’ve got the feeling being a FS with Krivis ( daino lvl5 ) could be a huge advantage.

Thank you for your time, and sorry for my english !

Stat Build for this one is 100 con rest SPR
This is the traditional support heal slave/buff mule build

Stat Build is 50 con then 1:1 INT SPR or 1:2 SPR INT
This one is a bit strange since your main playstyle is learning how to position statues and everything else however you have more dps than the traditional support

Stat build is 50-100 con and 1:1 STR:SPR
This build is a bit weird in a sense that it’s melee and will serve as a tank for your team if a pelt is not present or if that pelt dies alot.

Feel free to ask me if you got more questions

Thank you for those informations ! True that I stayed focuss on classic support classes but I will get a closer look to the Druid and Kabbalist specificity !

What do you think about the whole thing about “daino” ? ( cf my first message )

Also, what do you think about my build, with Diev, not worth it without the diev3 skill ausrine ?
I personnaly want my Build to have a resurection skill, a FS not able to rez means you would need a second support class that has the skill in the team…

Edit:

Revenged Sevenfold and Ein Sof seem to fit to the kind of FS build I want to have.

The two builds are not going to need any resurrection spells since the 2nd one has literally 2 safety zones by the time you complete it and the 3rd one has basically infinite heals.

But if you want to know Daino allows you to gain more buffs depending on it’s level (so lvl 1 daino means +1 buff lvl 5 means +5)

if you want here’s a DPS/Support build

Stat build is the same as the 2nd one 50 con and 1:1 INT SPR or 2:1 INT SPR

this one is made to max out buffs and to screw over mages with counter spell and also for hunting field materials. Feel free to switch the Daino to Zaibas lvls as Daino 5 is usually enough to cover all buffs from your team.

That was something I wanted to ask thank you for the answer: Daino lvl5 is enought to cover all buff ! perfect !

At high lvl PVE, no risk of massive damage, instant kill etc ? I played RO for years and build a support without rez was unimaginable. What if a teammate die in the middle of the raid ?!

No risk of dying alot… as long as you have a peltasta. Especially around raids (lvl 285 guild raids) and they are good. The only exception is if you play with Pure INT or Pure DEX Characters that dont dodge for shiz

damn… sounds so weird to me to not have a player able to rez in a team…

Cleric 2 should be enough to make your team survive