Tree of Savior Forum

Full Moon Coin Event

3 Likes

Yup, I can confirm too, the Event only let you get 2000 Coins from contents, and the rest is only 100 per hour.
Nowhere in the Event description it says that’s going to be that way.
That’s messed up.

1 Like

Nowhere in the Event description it says that’s going to be that way.

This is the part that legitimately pisses me off.
Not only that IMC hides this, but also shows the disrespect of players (available) time to play.

This is how you drive off players IMC.

@GM_Francis

stop spawning non gm, if they are still here they would probably pissed
lucky you they probably leave the game already
all forum gm start with caps GM_

also regarding event
this isnt the first time imc messed up event details, in fact they managed to mess up every events, i dont know why despites its already like a norm you guys still complaining. you shouldve learn your lesson that improving is not an option for imc after all this time so the only choice is whether you adapt to their incompetency and ready for more disappointments or just leave the game already and play something else in peace

all forum gm start with caps GM_

Ah I didn’t know this. I’ll edit my post.
Thanks for the tip!

this isnt the first time imc messed up event details, in fact they managed to mess up every events, i dont know why despites its already like a norm you guys still complaining.

It’s exactly because I like the game that I’m complaining.

adapt to their incompetency

No thank you, I don’t really like taking it up in the arse and be okay with it. But you do you :slight_smile:

look where all the players who loved this game and not only complained but also gives actual effort to promote the game like managing fandom, creating contents, arts, db, addons etcs. Most of em left the game already because they were neglected. you are just another line on queue so suit yourself. just be…

1 Like

Whatever you say Mr Negative Nelly

Their incompetency is feature, nothing to complain about lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.