Tree of Savior Forum

Full Int Matk Cleric Advice

Hi Guys,

Currently have a wizard with full con int spr gear , rod /shield and full cloth.

I would like help with cleric int Matk build that I can just swap my wizard gear over to.

• Is Int Matk cleric weaker than STR / DEX / Mace cleric? Why?
  • Card set up?
  • Gem set up?
  • Other

Suggestions are all welcome, need advice :slight_smile:

1. Yes. Most of OP skill is from physic builds (Wheel, Ripper, conviction, God smash, Fanaticism…). And most of magic skill is DOT style rather than burst.
  2. You can use the same set up as your wiz
  3. You can use the same set up as your wiz
  4. ?

• Exo is a so-so dps magic build and heavily required a party to boost their dmg (2 skill need to use in a min 3 members party)
  • Krivis is nerfed to hell
  • Sadhu is using another channel skill with lead you to use 2 afk-like -style-playing skill if you build them with Exo.
  • PD is a true DOT class with not really help your dps if you need to kill fast.
    The only left is Druid is ok-ish in any dps build because of their Awoo buff both magic and physic.
    You may want to read this helpful topic to decide which is fit your play style.
    An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

I think in terms of burst DPS, matk cleric loses to p.atk cleric. However I feel like they are much more pleasant to play when there are many mobs (challenge mode, dungeon… etc).

Cards wise, 3 pyroego, 2 rikaus and gazing golem (obviously you can choose something else, I just really like SP regen).

Gems wise, I go with 6 blue on main and sub. 2 greens for crit and 2 yellow or physical defense.

Build wise, go with the standard druid-plaguedoc-exorcist. High survivability but at the same time deals quite good damage.

1 Like