Tree of Savior Forum

Full INT + 3 Plate Armor

Is putting some stats into CON worth it, say 50 points allocated? I’ve heard this crazy idea from someone that he didn’t put any CON and went Full INT with 3 Plate Armor.

Because of how the point alocation system in this game works it is worth it to go for Full INT build.

At ~369 invested points you will reach 500 INT with the bonus points taken int account, every stat point you spend on INT after that gives you 2x1,9 = 3,8 INT for 10 ranks considered.

This means that if you invest all “690” points we will have with bonus and quest stats points will get you 2200+ total INT, while someone with 50 CON will have 190 less INT and only ~4,25k more HP, which will be little when you get good equipments. Someone with 100 CON will have ~380 less INT.

There a ring that gives 66 mdef +20 mdef +12 con +77 dark resistance on ktos right now and we can get 12k HP from the card system apparently if this system comes to iToS.

I see… Looks like I have to reroll again. Would leather or plate armor be more worth it to use?

@Clairvoug

You don’t really need to reroll

50 con is very little and still useful, hust put the rest in INT. You really won’t feel that much difference and it’s very possible that some stat reset will eventualy come anyway.

It depends on what are you looking for. PVE content can be clear with no Con at all, it is a bit hard at the beggining but once you know the mechanics you can do it easly. For PVP I will say that any char with less than 13k-15k HP (aprox) is useless, some build are based on full Con, so the real question is what are you aiming with you char?

Well, I originally wanted to aim PvE, but I guess now I want to be able to do both if that’s possible, but I don’t wanna go all the way to Full CON.

it depend on what you trying to do.
Chrono3/Cryo3 - main focus is CC/sup so full CON work for them.
WIz3Ele3 - is meta-DPS build for wiz. it has really good scaling so they want as many point in INT as possible.

imao, you want as much CON as you need to survive. (mainly 1 big hit from boss) if you good at dodging or have dedicate support then you can try full INT.

Well, what mage do you like? Do you wanna be a glass cannon or more “tanky”? Are you patient enough to wait for the right chance? Do you wanna be dps or support?

Full int need some money for some survival from necklace(max petamion or at least conqueror) and some HP head gear. Ideally you need to survive 1HKO, but in reallity there’re some thing like connection/server issue or over population at WB which can cause you more mistake than normal. So the more HP the more space for mistake.
The more matk the better dps for wiz, but 0HP wiz deal no dps.