Tree of Savior Forum

Frozen Alchemist build

How can anyone say not to go Frost Pillar 5, you want any second you can get on a screen with 50 mobs.

Also besides this and Subzero, the other skills are not as useful.

Show me a screen with 50 mobs. Iā€™m not challenging you or anything, i legit want to see that, sounds sick.

Maybe you guys are right. Iā€™m just speculating, i never played as CryoC3. The thing is 4 seconds for 4 skill points looks like a waste to me, it should be at least 2 secs per point.

itā€™s not 50 mobs, but think about how this is still at level 280, at 600 there will probably be huge amounts of monsters on difficult dungeons

1 Like

Hahahahahaha, that godamned tree dude! Took all the fun out of the thing, it just wrecks everybody xD

If they send mobs of 50 enemies like the ones in the video, most PCs would explode, for sure.

But think about what 2 cryo/chronos could do, they even have stop, thatā€™s the sh*t for cryo, for real, itā€™s too visible the difference it makes, chrono 3 is the only class Iā€™d change my build for.

Monsters can now take damage while under Stopā€™s effects?

It says they canā€™t here.

Only AoE ground skills like fire pillar, flame ground, not sure about others, but seems very possible.

Also you use that to wait for the cooldowns.

This might actually be the purpose of this skill. Enable players to regroup from a panicking situation and get some seconds on the cooldowns.

I played that in iCBT2, but will switch to sorc 3 due to nerfs to both alchemy and sorc c1. You wonā€™t have hold and riding, and the summon will be awkward to use without them. You can still afk with it in item awakening, but in normal fights your summon will act dumb (thatā€™s why the other guy suggested psychokino, which is good in boss fights).

Since youā€™re actually doing alchemy for the crafting I wonā€™t try to talk you out of it. You seem to be missing earthquake in wizard, which needs one point, lethargy only needs 1 (unless you want to go to 3 for the other attribute), and sleep should be maxed. Energy bolt doesnā€™t need to go all the way to 5 to cast quickly. Likewise, ice bolt is fine at 2 or 3, gust should only have 1 since it scales poorly, and ice pike is powerful (it and ice wall are your main damage dealers), so go higher.

ā€œYou donā€™t need frost pillarā€ is some of the worst advice Iā€™ve ever seen. Every tank I played with wanted me to give them the pillar as often as possible, and itā€™s great for soloing too. If you donā€™t drop sorc, itā€™s good for grouping mobs up for temple shooter, since heā€™s dumb and needs help.

Instead of raising dig to 4 right away, consider saving the last 3 points until rank 8 details are out in case Alch 3 is good.

Nice topic!

I plan to be a Alchemist too, I found the build

Wiz - Cryo - Psych - Cryo - Cryo - Alche - Alche

Specially good!

Thank you for advice.

After work, I will check them again and taken into account in the update of my build