Tree of Savior Forum

Friendly reminder to avoid the guild "One" when queuing dungeon

people in EU server, please do not queue or leave the queue asap (dungeon) if you see “One” guild is queuing They love to enter with their pre-made with queue, and if you get into their party by queuing system, they will quit at the beginning wasting your run so if you see any people from they guild, please leave the queue, no more victims is needed

As a member of One I can sadly confirm this. We usually leave the dungeon once the Instant Dungeon Clear Voucher finished its work.
So, just as a warning, do not queue with us if this is not acceptable!

i think you get it wrong
nothing to do with Instant Dungeon Clear Voucher
let me show u what happen
it is 145 dun, someone come to say please leave queue, we want to enter with our pre-made party
not sure she want to enter 130 or 145, but never mind
me and my party leave our 145 queue
about 5 minutes pass, nothing have happen, and we get back in queue a third come and suddenly we got 5 ppl in queue
once we are in, 2 ppl member of your guild leave the dungeon before it start without a words
i m fine with pre-made party, but
issue 1. we have leave the queue for few minutes, i think better gather your ppl when they are ready before asking ppl to leave queue
issue 2. please dont leave without a word, it is very rude, we could figure something out if they let us know at the beginning

1 Like