Tree of Savior Forum

Freezing sphere - what's the point?

What’s the point of freezing sphere? It’s like a stronger energy bolt that doesn’t knock back …

really need to buff this skill… Like additional line of hit w/ each level, or the ability to freeze 100% (gotta be better than cryo’s ice bolt that’s fosho. Compared to meteor (which is sht), this skill is shttier. At least there’s a reason to max meteor (bigger radius and more significant damage) (+agni)

I guess i better leave it lol!

atleast it works with rune of ice and you don’t need aiming

i just put 1 point in it :3

max it or better keep it at 0

it’s not a useful skill on mob and lv1 do little to no damage

lv10 still do little damage unless using it with rune of ice and use to player

Personally, I’m planning to take Freezing Sphere to max because I’m going to take Rune Caster-Sage after Ele 3.

10 in Meteor, 5 in FC, 5 in Rain, 15 in Hail still leaves me with 10 more points.

I don’t want prominence, electrocrute is too small and stone curse is much of a bother. Besides, it might come in handy during PVP for the homing, no aim, 3k damage (With Rune of Ice) with 3 overheat and a chance to freeze.

if you’re thinking about pvp with that build, stone curse is an excellent CC for PVPing

Should I take points less in Rain or in FS

Frostcloud is the best aoe you could ever get, rain in the other hand is for electrocute combo or slow/aggro/dmg on fire property monsters, If you don’t plan to do any of these feel free to spend your points in w/e else you think is worth it, it also buffs krivis zaibas.

I meant Freezing Sphere. Nobody takes points off Freezing Cloud.

Also, did you mean I’d rather put Stone Curse than Rain if I’m not taking Electrocrute?

Yeah, Rain slows enemies and draws aggro toward you, if you’re pulling mobs then it’s ideal for you, it also slows Bosses, most of them…

1 Like

Does Freezing Sphere really has a chance to freeze? I cast it a lot in PvE as a filler and it never freezes anything.

it’s just an ice property energy bolt, it doesn’t freeze, unlike any of the cryomancer’s skills