Tree of Savior Forum

Freely class build, why not?

I disagree this didn’t even work in tactics some combinations were just head and shoulders above the other.

I do like the diversity in Tactics Advance but comparing that to an MMO is totally out of the question though. It’s a matter of balancing hence why I said it is not suitable to be implemented into ToS. It could be done with proper planning and all of that as mentioned but would waste a lot of valuable time and resources due to the complex mechanic (think about it).

The idea itself is exquisite as I have not yet seen anything like it but seeing one in any MMO game is nothing more than a wet dream.

it could be implemented it could never be balanced, every game that has tried cross class has failed and just started blocking skills for certain combinations because if they nerfed it they ruined it for all the other combinations that wernt breaking the skills. And at the point of saying certain combinations are not okay whats the point anymore.

Then again, what game are balanced? That is the real question to ask. But oh well, if the game is enjoyable enough not to be uninstalled within a 1 minute of play, then it’s good enough for me.

So true i just want it to at least be in the same galaxy though lol

I did something like what is suggested in this topic on a mod I made for a game, which
implemented classes n stuff.
I did not finished implementing all second classes, but from the four second classes,
almost players ever chose the tanker class due to the max health boost passive skill.
Beside I believe the same thing may not exactly happen to this game,
I believe that it or would cause players to have more chances of making their own
dream build, or cause players to follow just one class path line because of high damage.
And obviously, Archer class would be in huge disadvantage since most of the class skills
needs a bow or crossbow to be used.