Tree of Savior Forum

Freedom in items

What’s the point of not being able to transfer items via team storage? Why not? I transcend my weapon and I can not use it in another character this does not make sense since it’s a very big investment to have to repeat it, why not let multiply pass through events xp via team storage? Give me freedom with my own items within my account.

2 Likes

+1 :prince:
release the restriction of team storage for transcend weapon

2 Likes

I could have sworn that I saw IMC said they will lift restrictions on transcended…argh where was it?:thinking:

It was reallly long ago after R8 rank annoucnement but no one spoke much after not much update about it

1 Like

Maybe transcendence infuses parts of your soul into the weapon so if you were to part from it, you die!

hahahaha hahaahha hahahah ok… :haha::haha::haha:

its simple… IMC… :tired:

Yes they said they were thinking about it officially but they forgot on their do list if you want to browse the news.

I would like if they could keep the restriction, Mages and Clerics would have advantage because they don’t need specifics weapons to use skills like a lot of Archer and Swordmans classes have (Cannon, Pistol, Spear, Two-handed Sword /Spear and Musket).

Unless of course they make these weapons need way less blessed gem than Maces and others generic weapons.

This is one of the very fews advantages single-focused players have compared to multi-alt players.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri

From what I see in this topic there are several players who would like this change, including me, who have already talked about this here in the forum one more time, and only one that doesn’t want.

And to tell you the truth, I don’t see archers and swords being disadvantaged, since Monk and Paladin have to use Two-Hand-Mace, Thaumaturge has to use Rod, Warlock has to use Staff, some classes of wizards and clerics need specific weapons to be efficient. I see quite a lack of knowledge about clerics and wizards in the above comment.

Moreover I know that an Astra Bow with transcend can be used by several classes of archers. Let’s list …

• Archer
  • Ranger
  • Sapper
  • Hunter
  • Wugushi
  • Scout
  • Fletcher
  • Falconer
  • Mergen

Summing up, there are several players who would like this change, including me, and only one who doesn’t want to.

Could you pass this information on to the developer team for them to think about this?
Certain of your cooperation, thank you.

1 Like

Time to watch market spewing out et gears the day tranc stuff gets team shared

They should just have transcendence added to your equipment slot, instead of the equipment itself, so it is more like an attribute.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.