Tree of Savior Forum

Free TP Conversion to in game TP

While I do understand that the free 5 TP accumulation is nice, I feel like there could be an incorporation of a system to convert the TP to add into an inventory of sorts. Getting a max 5 TP stack is nice, but it can only be used to buy about 3 items in the game right now.

The main issue is not stacking with any of the bought TP from the founders pack in the game. I propose a conversion of from free TP to the actual TP.

I mean, it’s pretty cool of the game to give us a free 5 TP already, so I know this is asking a lot. I’m not expecting this to get through, but maybe it’ll spark some system of conversion or something.

So the rate I was thinking was, keep the 5 free TP max rate, but when we switch it to our regular TP, it take half, but round down. So we’ll convert our 5 free TP (limited) to 2 TP, that we are able to save and spend on something. Just a thought, I’ve played since CBT and I really thoroughly enjoy the game.

[Off Topic] Although it’s some rough patches now, we, as consumers, bought this founders pack to support the game. So we get a month early access and we get to be part of the growth, so I don’t see a need for many other players to complain about the minor hiccups that are happening. This is a good way for the game to get some testing for its server capacity for the actual F2P launch. [/Off Topic]