Tree of Savior Forum

FPS drop and stutter

as the title says, I experience BIG fps drops specially when im in towns or anywhere populated. and sometimes it “lags” a bit because of sudden drops in fps

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : keyboard

System

• CPU : i5-4590 3.30GHz
  • RAM : 8gb
  • Graphics Card : Nvidia Geforce GTX 750
  • Mainboard : forgot but its asus
  • Storage : 1tb
  • Internet Connection : fast, stable
  • Country, Region : Philippines

is my system still too low to run ToS?
is there any work around for this?
well its kinda smooth at some parts (where you are on non crowded maps)

Your graphic card is pretty weak,but this isn’t only problem.I’m using gtx960 and sometime still got fps dropping,and i figured out that my fps dropped when there are a billion of world channel spamming chat even though you didn’t show it in the chat setting.

1 Like

I have a GTX 970 and the performance is horrible.

Try cleaning your cpu with a blower. Sometimes dust can lower your pc’s performance. im using a GTX 660 and cleaning it helped ALOT and now i’m back at 60fps. :smiley:

This is an on-going problem that seems to be swept under the rug. It’s not an internet connection issue or PC spec issue. This stuttering problem has been around for a good while now. IMC needs to acknowledge it and fix it. Any remedy to alleviate the problem is appreciated. Please share it on the forums.

In the meantime, have a look at this Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4cj8d0/possible_fix_for_performance_issues/