Tree of Savior Forum

Founders Packs! (What if)

Name your price… Founder packs, collector edition…

Just… Name the price

For this game, i’ll buy it

Name the price…

your money is ready, now give me 1 of those packs/CEs

IIRC aren’t these usually thought up when the game is still in the early development stages(i.e the dozens of Kickstarter trash)? Personally I havent touched any MMO’s that did founder packs, let alone a F2P one. Because MMO’s mostly only do minor bug tweaking, implementation of extra features and balancing between beta phases it doesn’t really make much sense to pay for it. I’m against paid beta access unfortunately and early access on the principle that companies shouldn’t seek to profit off of unfinished products. I think if they require money for server expenses they can put up a cosmetic cash shop or something like in PSO2 where they can just make tons of money off of people buying and reselling costumes.

I hope to gods they don’t even consider that crap. Founder’s Packs are a terrible idea, actively hurting this industry.

Nope. Wouldn’t like it. I never followed the next generation of foolish trends.

Ok just send the money via Western Union to Totallynotascam@nigerianprince.com

Paying for access into closed betas + some early access into open is actually a great way to minimize websites selling beta keys.

I support Founder’s Packs ( even though I might not buy one).

Blizzard did this recently with their moba, Heroes of The Storm. They received some backlash from gamers but I really see no reason for anyone to get upset if they did go the “Early Access” route. It would be a great way for them to fix bugs.

On the other hand, I can see a “starter pack” in the cash shop for release.

1 Like

Whenever a game does something like this, there’s always a bunch of people whining “I paid for this, why are there bugs”. No matter whether a game is still in beta, paying for something makes some people feel entitled.

So no thank you, rather not see this forum littered with that crap - though it’ll probably happen anyway when beta starts in a few hours. lol

I personaly like some perks founders packs give. I hope that they do put some in, even if its just for a bit of early inexpensive money. Though i would need a bit more then early access to go in the pack for me to buy it. Also leting ppl pay to have a bit of early access helps with overcrowding and surver over load. instead of having people all trying to be in the same place at the same time

1 Like

I’d purchase a founders pack in a heart beat for this game. It’d be nice if they were good value but at this point I’d probably even pay for a lackluster founders pack just for the beta access.

Make it happen please! I hate trying to win access through raffles can’t you just take my money. :frowning:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

I would love it… with actual merch and benefits (cheaper comparision to buying it after foudner pack ingame premium currency) and stuff like that.

But it wont happen ^^.

Well , I’m not interest…unless it’s including some cute costume =///=

1 Like

they could make a “release pack” that u can buy only in the first day or week

Well I think they had the collectors pack in kToS. I think steparu got one. http://steparu.com/latest-news/1927-tree-of-savior-super-gift-package-from-nexon-imcgames.

That may have been something Nexon put together for them though. Personally I like the thermos its subtle. Good if you’re a day walker.

You’re a goddamn profet!

1 Like

So… was here that the bullsht started… You mothrfcker… Why the hell someone even suggest founder bllsht!!!

+1 for the profet

1 Like