Tree of Savior Forum

[Founders] an International Guild PvE & PvP

Will look forward to seeing you on the 22nd then.

Cya then, nice one mate :wink:

Actually going Necroā€¦

1 Like

Count me In. Didnt get to play the betas but i am very interested to join the founders pack.

All the help is appreciated haha.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to join your guild. Look forward to meeting you call on the 22nd if it ends up being available by then. IGN will be the same as my forum name minus the 54. Iā€™ll be a rolling an Archer.

1 Like

well you will definitely get a kick since its a good experience in a big place like ToS. @madgam4r noted the class of your choice and will be added in the google document my friend.

IGN: N/A

Desire build: wiz/ele/runecaster or linker

Plan to join on March 22nd

I played in the KTos when it was launched, reached lvl 263 and quit for about a mouth to avoid burnout. I was also in the ICBT2. Iā€™m looking for a serious group that will put in the time.

1 Like

We should have a discord setup, Or even a skype group just to be able to talk before the 22nd and all of the days after.

We plan to add that in on Sunday. I will post it on the OP thread on the 20th. We will have a Skype/Discord group all set for you guys so donā€™t worry about it m8 we got cha cover

What is the op thread? I actually saw this from another thread

this is the op thread xD the 1st post is what i meant and i will be adding a link to discord on the 20th of march so do plz be on the look out as i will get everything started by then

Update: If you look at the 1st post of on the thread it has been updated with a list of people joining and will continue to update till the 20th again let us know more information as we try to fill in as many as we can.

Who will be administrator I wouldnā€™the mind if the post on is open

have we decide what server weā€™ll be in or its only one server opening on 22nd?

1 Like

My Wife will be the administrator however she hasnā€™t decided on an IGN so she decided to put unnamed for now. She has been assisting with all the work in the document and group chats that are going to be implemented for us soon. So be sure to thank her when the chat is up for you guys to join ~

@volentre We believe it will just be one server for now, however if not. We do plan to implement chat on sunday (2 days before the release) and will add an announcement page on the discord group of what server wil we be in if there is more than one.

1 Like

OK cool I havnā€™the seen her post but I will thank her when I see her

I plan to go support heal. havnt decided on class yet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™ll absolutely be joining as soon as the founder pack is added to steam. I plan on playing an Archer.

@Alseif I thought I said I wanted to be a part of this guild in post #44 but I couldnā€™t see my name on the list. I will be going for an offensive Plague Doctor as my first char. Could you please add me?

1 Like

Okey all adds ;)!

Up!