Tree of Savior Forum

Founder Server doubt

I have a doubt…im planning on buying the $10 early access but im living in Chile what is considered a latin american country. So if i pay the $10 ill be able to play in the latin american Server or ill be suffering 150-200ms and ill have to wait till the free to play server arrives? There will be a latin american server ? At least in the beta there was one…
I hope you can help me with that. Salutes

we will be playing with high ping =) cus all steam servers are in NA

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/53627540.jpg

However, the game is playable if you have a ping in between 200 to 400, given that you don’t do any PvP. There are better ways to have a good ping, such as using a good VPN to give you a better routing, changing your DNS, Killer Network, or even switched to a wired connection.

There are other things like editing your regedit but mostly that didn’t work. Tried once and it doubles my ping.

2 Likes

Unless they are changing how they did things before all servers are located in the same area, the regional labels are just for demographic continuity.

The Early Access is only for Steam servers, and the Latin America server is not a Steam server.

In the beta the Saule server was a Steam server, things will be different now that IMC has partnered with LUG.