Tree of Savior Forum

Foul-Mouthed Player

• Reason for report : Foul-Mouthed

• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : Electricfan

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : September 5, 2018 / 01:52 AM

• Evidence The player thought I was AFK in the dungeon. I was killing few monsters that were left behind. The player said “galaw.” which means “move.” Then follow it up with “pota k” (k, abbreviated for “ka” which means “you”)

@STAFF_Amy

I am more worried for the performance of you compu than the mouth of someone else…

2 Likes

Dont blame him. Some people just afk inside and only move when dg already 90% or more, and ofc did it on purpose. No wonder why he was mad. And you said “killing monster were left behind”, so you didnt join to kill monster at whole map :slight_smile:

@DrRM
Yes, PC RAM needs an upgrade but I can’t due to no budget.

@vincandrian
I was with them but since they already went to the other room without checking the whole area or room out, I went after those that have been left behind.

Now you’re saying I’m at fault. My my…

1 Like

what happen with klaipedia river?

@menggo
I’m using an addon to reduce graphics or 3D thingies to avoid/lessen lag or PC delay.

Shouldn’t be AFK in the first place so ya it’s your fault.If you weren’t AFK then you won’t be killing the monsters that were left behind nad he wouldn’t had said those things.

I wasn’t on AFK! How many times do I have to say that? I was killing the monsters with them, then there were 1-3 monsters that were left behind. I decided to go and kill them so that we won’t have to go back for them if stage hasn’t reached 100% cleared yet.

been there done that…

he prob lagged and say you standing on map not moving…

It happens, just a misunderstanding and if what it said it isn’t true then ignore it and keep going forward…

Do not give more attention to the insignificant as needed :wink:

1 Like