Tree of Savior Forum

Forget this 15characters

10k more life
wont make a difference

k pleb. with your build, life is your ONLY form of defense. You have none of it. Expect to get destroyed.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

con is for tanks
tickle mobs for 0 dmg

And you call ME the theorist. Geez.

CON is used by all classes, especially yours. You are learning this the hard way, and your response was to make a post on the forums about it blaming IMC for your failure.

No, because your build is great for facerolling, now that the game became punishing you are crying all over it.

Congratulations, you have reached the point the game doesnā€™t hold your hand any longer.

Educational video for you.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty certain at this point in time, given token benefits + tome, plus unique job bonus, plus party member bonuses, the EXP that you all get is far greater than what you are trying to imply Speaking as someone else who is also R7.

The first 200 levels were just a tutorial, welcome to Tree of Savior.

2 Likes

What I donā€™t understand is why it is so difficult to just party up.

I indeed havent reached that point, as Iā€™m still lv130.

Iā€™m already facing difficulties to level up, Iā€™m a hunter cycle 3. You are whining now because all the way to 200 your leveling was a breeze with such facerolling buildā€¦now that the game is actually punishing you for building your Kirito character, you are saying that itā€™s the gameā€™s fault.

http://www.bumperstickerz.com/images/10000291-01-00-00-00_lg.png

2 Likes

Remiri, I love you, man. From now on I shall worship you.

Itā€™s pretty bad when my wiz can tank better.
and still kill.

Iā€™m fine with it if the game is hard but thatā€™s what I wanted to talk about and what I donā€™t like.
I think that tutorial part suxā€¦ I think it is not even a good tutorial if it gives the wrong idea about the game.

Also if we are talking about soloing Iā€™m not that sure if CON helps. In party it helps a lot because if you survived a big damage others can save you while you recoverā€¦but when you are alone it doesnā€™t workā€¦ you simply die from the next hit.

Also I somewhat experimented in icbts and it is a huge flaw too imo that clothing didnā€™t rly help me reduce high damage magic attacksā€¦ so I couldnā€™t even gear against itā€¦ Maybe Plate armor was the best against magic too because of the extra hp what is kinda ridiculousā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s your choice if you want to struggle solo, or having an easier time in a party.

i hit 220 from 215 just grinding alone, just travel from diferents maps, do your daylies and just kill mobs at your capacity(it took me 3 days)

those mobs with 50-100 hp are a loss of time if you go alone, but the mobs with 8-9 K hp are one skill KO and rushing them is so easy, just find a way thereā€™s always a way

On the other hand if mobs still did next to 0 damage and barely had a hp pool
all the way to 280, id like to call that horrible game design too.

SHUT UP!

If you havenā€™t reached that point just SHUT UP!

You theory dont mean SHI-!

Even Kirito admitted he couldnt handle high level mobs due to his solo playstyle. If a weaksh*t like you will have an easy time soloing these mosnters, what is left for the stronger, smarter ones to have some challenge?

Just accept the fact, some games are not meant to be soloed. Heck I doubt you even get past esteem 2 on Perfect World if you play that way. Esteem 1(cunning), probably, no way you get to attuned though.

Probably games like Tetris suit your playstyle more. Or Flappy Bird. Maybe one day Iā€™ll make a game where you will 1 hit each and every mob, youā€™ll probably enjoy that.

Based on the quality of your posts, you come across as a 15 year old that has to work for somethign in his life for the first timeā€¦ (granted most people donā€™t have to until much later these days :stuck_out_tongue: )

For some reason you are feeling entitled to have a solo experience throughout the game if you so choose toā€¦ While wanting or prefering that is fine, appearantly this game isnā€™t made with that in mind. If you donā€™t like that, thatā€™s fineā€¦ make a proper, constructive post about it, and raise proper, constructive arguments on why some different areaā€™s more suitable for solo players is needed/welcomed. But a post like this where you are ā€˜ā€˜blamingā€™ā€™ and ā€˜ā€˜shamingā€™ā€™ a company for not making a game tailored to YOUR PERSONAL needs and wants, is pathetic, childish, and selfish.

Just by the way you are arguing, nobody will listen to you or do anything with it. And yes, this is meant as constructive critism for you, not to hate on youā€¦ If you want your points to be heard, and want your points to gain some ground, you have to deliver it different than youā€™re doing here.

Find a nice party, enjoy the gameā€¦ If you canā€™t; reroll your character, or wait for more/new content coming out, or more poeple to head to your level.

As a last commentā€¦ 0 CON is a risky build, especialy for a character that cannot distance himself from monsters all the time. You can say CON is for tanks, CON is for all classes; wizards, priests, archersā€¦they all should take CON as well; if you donā€™t, your damage will be slightly higher, but you will die in 1 hit from most monsters on higher level. Prepare yourself for the final dungeons bro, you wonā€™t be taken along with any party if you die in 1 hit. :slight_smile: (yes, 100 con will help quite a lot; also in PVP later ^^ )

2 Likes