Tree of Savior Forum

Forest of Prayer quest to fix broken statue. (problem)

So, this quest begins in the very bottom right hand side of the Forest of Prayer map when you interact with a goddess statue and are told the statue is broken. It says something about going to find a stonemason for help I think, but here is the issue.

When I interacted with the statue, I got that bug that happens when you talk to some npcs where the first time the window immediately closes and all I saw was the word “stonemason.” When I tried to interact with the statue again THERE WAS NO MESSAGE.

So, two problems here.

-You cannot bring back the original message to see what it said if you missed it or forgot

-At this point, the quest IS NOT ADDED TO YOUR QUEST JOURNAL

So after searching the two main towns for a stonemason (I could’ve sworn I talked to one somewhere) I finally found him on the very first map of the game. Okay. Cool. Oh wait, SAME PROBLEM AGAIN. When I talked to him again, there was actually a dialogue option related to the quest that you can select, but he DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION NEEDED WHEN YOU SELECT IT. He just makes some general comment about the quest that is completely unhelpful if you forgot what you were doing.

-Cannot bring back original info

-quest STILL NOT ADDED TO JOURNAL

So, you go examine the statue one more time (which is apparently what he tells you to do, but I wouldn’t know because I never actually got to read it :cry:) At this point, the quest is added to your journal, you’re given objectives and map markers.

So basically, in the first two stages of the quest, there are a couple ways to fix it.

-The first is to add it to the journal the first time you examine the statue, and have quest updates etc.

However, I feel the exact reason this doesn’t happen is because they want you to actually have to go find this person to help on your own without a big arrow pointing the way to this NPC, which rewards the people that paid attention to the people they talked to (or didn’t :smirk:) early on in the game. So therefore, I think this second option would be the better way to fix this.

-Change it so that when you interact with the statue again before talking to the stonemason, it tells you you should look for a stonemason again, and then fix the text for the quest option on the NPC so that he will restate about examining the statue, and what materials you should use to fix it.

Thank you!

If you are still interested in quest, it mentions Dievdirby Master from West Siauliai. Talk to him and you receive the quest properly.

I already finished it, but thank you.