Tree of Savior Forum

Forest of Prayer quest, endless donation to sanctum bug

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time :05:20 pm EDT

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

Where it happened (which map, which quest, which npc, etc) : Forest of Prayer, Donate to sanctum quest, Sanctum of Blessings NPC(?)

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
Just questing then I happen upon this Sanctum Quest where you’re required to donate either 100, 500 or 1000 silver and I think it’s RNG on which is correct amount, get it wrong and try again till you donate the correct amount. After 2 tries I finally donate the correct amount on 3rd try(500) then I see the blue quest icon pop up above it then disappear just as quickly. I was in a party and was told by my pt mate that the quest warped you to the other sanctum. I couldn’t advance the quest, tried donating and donating hoping it would advance but it didn’t. Ended up donating probably 5k+ silver which is a significant amount for me since I’m not very rich trying to advance the quest to no avail.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Go to Forest of Prayer
  2. Donate to the Sanctum
    3)If you’re unlucky, the quest won’t advance no matter how many times you donate the correct amount

happened to me too. I doante and donate but nothinbg happens