Tree of Savior Forum

For those who want a class reset, i introduce you the tos rebirth system

After reach lvl330 you can make a quest and back to lvl1, with more skills points and more stats to distribute.

Instead earn 1 point per level, your rebirth char will have2 stats points to distribute instead.

Later IMC can introduce some new sets for those who chose to rebirth.

And then welcomes you back to another wall of grinding. Yay!

Tree of Grind, it is! Such casual, much fun!
:joy:

PS pls stop getting ideas from the late RO.

Rebirth system is comming, uphill mission give you a lot of lvl6-7-8 cards just to you skip the grind.

Rebirth should just be bonus xp so you can re lvl and change your class choices. No bonus stats or skills.

4 Likes

On the next patch called ‘’ Angel Falls’’, we are going to fight fallen goddess. To fight a god, you must become one! To have the power to fight them, you should go to Austras Koks ( tree of life) and reborn!

I can finally see that IMC has bought Blizzard…

Rebirth system is not a bad idea.

pshh this is old news,I already saw this coming two months ago.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes to rebirth with xp bonus, no to rebirth with extra stats. Then you will complain about imc forcing you to reset and do everything over again. Because then they actually would be.

Haha, if you knew about the rebirth system from Ragnarok Online, you wouldn’t suggest that. Jokes aside though, rebirth may come sooner or later, maybe even with story involved, unless they want to do maps with monster levels over 1000 later on. Best possible setting is that the world actually gets destroyed and recreated later on, making you depart from one game world to the other without the possibility to return…

However, I strongly encourage everyone not to panic since we will probably still have 3 or 4 Ranks more to come until OBT ends, with the possibilities to save their builds with the Rank 9 classes (who will possibly be the strongest ones to come out unless there are going to be Rank 10 classes).

Until then, I don’t think IMC should make class/circle resets, because it wouldn’t help anyway: people are bound to make mistakes at every possible circle, because they can’t see or decide where the game/destiny is leading them. Yesterdays meta can become todays sh!tbuilds because monsters constantly change and are getting stronger&tougher.

This will cause people to abandon many ideas/classes in the process and making them cry hard for resets every single time something changes. This will harm essentially the class variety in the game because people are tempted by taking the easy way and then find the game annoying if they have to make an alt for more challenge/utility/etc. because it’s very very boring to do so.

And now imagine what’s happening if IMC actually decides to apply a major rework of a certain class with new attributes/changed skill scaling/utility [because of the communities feedback and suggestions]; how often are you actually willing to reset something?
If you did reset from that class to another that’s now worse than your previous class, wouldn’t you become extremely angry?
I’ve seen that many times in many different MMORPGs already, and I have to say : their fault for not rerolling another character. Until the game is out of Beta this is bound to happen several times, so you can just keep your character for later on and then play it again once they decide to boost it.

Or you could do it like many other players who are not so eager to Betatest games: stop playing now and start playing later on, saving you time and money to do something productive (like learning how to program and get hired by IMC to change the game e.g. xD ).

They say Rank 10 will be the highest so I think this game will have some Rebirth System later …
Or it was the plan to end this game fast.

Class reset and stats resets, some people like me did something more simple… let’s say rank 7 most builds could be better full str, rank 8 str become useless because of 8000 + damage spell up to 15 000+ later + trolls gems hundreds of damage…
If they add some 600-1200% ratio later or something crazier rank 9, I already have my full str and full dex toons with same builds xD.