Tree of Savior Forum

For those who like Sadhu

200-300 dex without int? doubt anyone would go like that waiting for ktos patches to hit itos to “test” such a theorycraft dmg.

I just want to make krivis good again by doing transmit + storm call + Zaibas and creeping death.

Like imagine Zaibas getting an extra 2500 dmg from transmit along with storm call.

So like 4-5k maybe then the storm call buff for idk if it’s 50 or 100% but regardless let’s say 8k x 38. Seems pretty good :stuck_out_tongue: add 60 x 5-6k creeping death for another huge chunk of dmg.

Nice to see sadhu3pd2 being able to compete with elememes for aoe magic DPS.

After trying out PD2, personally I find it too efficient for my liking, the damage of dots and area of effect of pandemic is almost like using a ‘cheat mod’ lol. :smiling_imp:

Since you’re quite ahead, which weapon are you using and which one will be better between heart/skull?

I like Sadhu because

A S T R A L B O D Y E X P L O S I O N

It’s disgusting in a good way(?)

I might have to disagree with Possession lacking in damage, the skill is actually doing fine for me, as it is enough to kill a group of mobs in 290 DG.

Actually I’m going to on my main (Sadhu C2) since I’ve got nothing to lose aside of a little damage. But since Possession level 6 and ABE level 11 don’t have such high %-multipliers, I don’t lose as much possible damage by ditching INT for CON and DEX.
Might be stupid or might be the right choice, we’ll have to see xD

On my other Sadhu I’ll stay with INT and will be able to ± determine if it will be worth the investment or not once I get a decent weapon and once the patch hits iTOS.

I’m using a stage 10 Heart of Glory but the enhancement is not high as it reached 0 potential before diamond anvils were released. The beauty of sadhu is that transmit prana scales amazingly well with magic attack, so to make the most of it you have to go for the weapon and items that offer the highest minimum magic attack (HoG provides more than Skull smasher and blue gems possibly scale better than red), full INT and chapparition cards.

When you are that focused on DPS, the soul property damage shown in the skill’s tooltip becomes over 5~6k normally and ~10k when using chapparition card. This damage also appears to scale better than regular property attack in the new formula. I haven’t really tested, but it’s probably affected either by TP’s own 150% soul damage or something else like attributes or skill factor. This makes every single skill you have as a cleric hit like 10 trucks and no one will complain about your heal tiles being set to damage when you can OHKO bosses with them.

Wow, how much is your matk at that level? Around 7-8k?

Yeah, around that much. On the higher end when using self-buff although it’s best not to rely on that since it’s something that might be patched eventually. For now it’s a nice little bonus though.

Yep I agree, the self buff will be fixed eventually so it is best not to factor it in for build considerations.

Wonder at that level how much will Taoist’s bygone demon deal. Something to look forward to for my sadhu Tao build, currently with 5.3k matk, Tri-disaster and Bygone demon it deals around 40-50k x3 as an aoe.

You lot make me want to make a last-minute swap back to Bokor Sadhu. :persevere:
I turned my old one into a Chap-Bokor, and was going to move on.

Good to know.
I’ll probably try to make a pit stop to Viena Mace, since it seems better than Windia, and aim for HoG.
My only doubt is about following the PD2 route or switch at the last moment to @Nekorin’s Tao one. If only I wasn’t so stingy on spending money on papers :smiley:
Btw, Nekorin, some days ago I saw a screen of your miko/sadhu with a strange OoB costume. How can you do it?

I think @Nekorin was wearing her Inquisitor Costume before she used OoB. While in that form, you are free to change equips, as well as costumes – while your spirit will retain the equipment it had when you used OoB.

2 Likes

202020202020TWENTY

Btw, side question: the synergy kagura dance/wheel happens only if the same char use them or a miko can dance for another inq’s wheel?