Tree of Savior Forum

For psy c3, Telekineses or Magnetic force?

Guys, reading some builds / guides i see people level up telekineses instead of Magnetic Force, why?
Magnetic force is a strong dmg on aoe, and telekineses is only single target cc and makes me vunerable.

Magnetic Force does only 1 hit. Just put 1 point into it.

Telekinesis does splash dmg on the hits

I have 1 into Magnetic Force and rest into Telekineses because I hate Magnetic force so far.

Only the pull part is a CC, meaning mobs can walk out of it during that first 2-3 seconds before it gathers them. Meaning, if you are not a Con Psy tanking them , then it’s useless, you cannot kite with it.

That being said, it’s pretty good in parties, and it glitches some mobs so they don’t attack any more. Damage-wise it’s lackluster.

Heard some people use it in PVP after a earthshaker, but that’s dumb to me. With Telekinesis you have a 13 second CC at level 10 that does 4 times more damage because it hits 5 times.

I haven’t given it a chance though, but I do know that I can only cast it when mobs are attacking a party member, or if they’re really weak and I can afford to take a few shots.

If you’re not Con build, pass on it. If you are, then it’s better because it’s an AOE pull to set mobs up for you or your teammates, and it glitches them into not attacking until hit a lot of the time.

U tested Telekinesis, but i cant make it work playing on mouse, only in keyboard.
Im not psy c2 so i dont tested magnetic force already.
im going to be some hibrid con / int, since my focus is pvp .
Ty for your feedback

I will be getting Magnetic Force for the CC. Just beat a quest boss that spammed it on me. Got dragged into it and pummeled while I was frozen.

i tested, Magnetic force have the same CC time lvl 1 or lvl 10 and only hits once. the telekinesis does more dmg(its hit more times), more cc time, is better in x1 situations.
The only thing i want to know is : I can cancel telekinesis? if someone come closer, i can cancel it?

Yeah right click it in your buff status icon to cacti l cancel